deyalord

Mar 18, 2020
No, I don't think I have started the tribal questline, I recently arrived back in starter town, trained with sensei, spoke to police etc, went to forrest to the south and I can't find him anywhere, I can't enter the cabin, the only dude I find is some guy guarding a bridge
after you talk to the police, you go back to the sensei guy house and enter the bath

GrandSuccubi

Nov 12, 2017
after you talk to the police, you go back to the sensei guy house and enter the bath
yea, that did it, I had no idea that I had to talk to sensei guy's home

reached End of Content, sad to see that MC is infertile, hope to see that remedied but can understand the trouble that introduces for the dev

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
yea, that did it, I had no idea that I had to talk to sensei guy's home

reached End of Content, sad to see that MC is infertile, hope to see that remedied but can understand the trouble that introduces for the dev
Even if she is fertile, she usually got kicked in the guts. Not the best treatment for a pregnant woman :D

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I'm slowly catching up on renders with the RPG maker which means that at this rate I hope to finish the entire next part of the story. If not it will end with the scene I wrote today. Unlike our protagonist, I'm not curled up on the couch :D
(Sometimes I have to do something else in daz so I won't burn out!) Reading.png

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Question!

Is anyone here familiar with the UAGC program? That compresses the game. I just can't find the correct setting and it's causing me to lose too much image quality.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
This game launched on January of 2023 and there is still no single H-content in it until now?? Good Lord.. You guys might as well just slap "abandoned project" or "no sexual content" beside the title at this point

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
This game launched on January of 2023 and there is still no single H-content in it until now?? Good Lord.. You guys might as well just slap "abandoned project" or "no sexual content" beside the title at this point
Did you tried the game?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
please help your clothes will be at the tower on the wall? after talk with captain i cant fin it :(

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
omg its full of bugs its really a pain in eggs :( :( after dance in whorehouse the window goes black and cant do anything :( :( but the history is really funny and enjoyable

Reactions: scannatore

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
we need a really exaustive guide if you talk with blak guy at begining at bar other bug appears T_T

Johnvvv44

Jul 5, 2022
love the way this game is heading but i really have some problems ... mostly i cant continue past the Kancho quest . I just finished the onlyfriends and when i do kancho , after the dialogue in the brothel she says : this village makes me bad. but its black screen only. i press escape and i have the next quest go to the upper city to relax but i cant see anything its a black screen. anyway to fix it ?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
love the way this game is heading but i really have some problems ... mostly i cant continue past the Kancho quest . I just finished the onlyfriends and when i do kancho , after the dialogue in the brothel she says : this village makes me bad. but its black screen only. i press escape and i have the next quest go to the upper city to relax but i cant see anything its a black screen. anyway to fix it ?
hahahahahaha i've the same issue

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes