swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
i have problem at 6th quest, all quest before i did. There is no light before the desk.Seems some bug, so i need start again.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
After found Kelly, Konon said thats she will say goodbye to woodcutter before go home...but I cant find woodcutter in his home no sign also. So where should I go....thx

Last edited:

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
Hello!

Like the games you made!!

The protagonist finally learns to have sex with a man!
I hope that in the future the protagonist can have further sex scenes with NPCs who have appeared before, Take it a step further and not just tease, but actually have sex.
EX:
Alchemist
Clothesstore boss
Caveman
Blue Ribbon Thug
Tavern Goatface
Granary Helge
Shelter Peeping Thief
Wall drunkard
and other NPCs

And, There are too few archive locations. Only 24 is not enough. Can it be added to 100 archive locations?

Thanks!

Also, how to obtain this scene?
001.jpg
002.jpg

Last edited:

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
sometimes game frozen when u walking, reccomd save game after every scenes or quest.

Some scenes has loop, cant continue.

Loop at scene with Teng-Leng at subdeck.

Last edited:

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Hello!

Like the games you made!!

The protagonist finally learns to have sex with a man!
I hope that in the future the protagonist can have further sex scenes with NPCs who have appeared before, Take it a step further and not just tease, but actually have sex.
EX:
Alchemist
Clothesstore boss
Caveman
Blue Ribbon Thug
Tavern Goatface
Granary Helge
Shelter Peeping Thief
Wall drunkard
and other NPCs

And, There are too few archive locations. Only 24 is not enough. Can it be added to 100 archive locations?

Thanks!

Also, how to obtain this scene?
View attachment 3384533
View attachment 3384534
The pictures supposed to be dream sequences. When I started the game my knowledge about RPG maker was about 0. :D
I'm thinking of splitting the game itself into two parts. At the moment I don't dare to add plugins because I'm afraid it will ruin the game. The quest log can also store 100 quests so I might split the story into two parts.

good0593

Sep 2, 2019
\Dragon OrbsTribal\www\Öreg.json

Reporting non-English characters, I'm not sure if the "Ö" in Öreg.json will cause game bugs like before?

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

Reporting non-English characters, I'm not sure if the "Ö" in Öreg.json will cause game bugs like before?
Probably. I cheked it that Json file was created in november of 2023. if you play with the game in every update you should've encountered with it sooner. Anyway I'll solve it.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

Just a stupid idea... what if you delete it? I don't remember that I ever used that character.

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
forgot bring remedy for Helge.I need go back to alchemist, but at day is blocked by guard and at night sleeping.So any idea what now?

Drox88

Jan 22, 2023
The idea of this game is great, which I wish more was made in the genre of gender change games. However, I think some of the stuff in this game comes off a bit too goofy and slapstick for me to fully enjoy it.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes