Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

This is the update! I don't have time at this moment to write too much about it. Tomorrow I'll add some hint how to make it through! There is a save too if you don't have one!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sabiqx and Skyler

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
yo, hot update thanks . But something needs be done about monkeys, unnecessary fights and very boring
I try to find a balance between grind and storyline. I thinks this will be the only grind "quest". I will focus on Finding the orbs. The next update is already in the making. No grinding, but I'm planing about 4-5 fights with event between, but nothing is sure at this moment.

Reactions: SaiyanK

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Dear player!
I would like to ask you, if you download the game, to do so via the Workupload link. The reason for this is so I can monitor how many people download the game. It's not vanity, it's just a feedback that I'm not wasting my free time. Enjoy the game. Thank you for reading and playing the game.

Sincerely!
Officina Sopianae

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Dear player!
I would like to ask you, if you download the game, to do so via the Workupload link. The reason for this is so I can monitor how many people download the game. It's not vanity, it's just a feedback that I'm not wasting my free time. Enjoy the game. Thank you for reading and playing the game.

Sincerely!
Officina Sopianae
just an FYI if you have added sex scenes you might want to update the tags to reflect that, it will get more eyes on your project
some skim the tag with filters for the type of sex content they want to see

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DragonOrbs-TribalUpdate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes