gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Love the potential but the game is extremely broken. Multiple times where the game would just make the mc go into a wall or just go blank to where all you could do was open the menu up.

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Love the potential but the game is extremely broken. Multiple times where the game would just make the mc go into a wall or just go blank to where all you could do was open the menu up.
The game is a learning project wich I'm doing alone. I don't want to spread it like butter. So first I try to finish this game and learn from mistakes. Then probably redo some scenes. There is a few scene (Night at the inn event in the purple/wine dress for example) wich is a nightmare and needs a rework like hell. One of the big mistakes I made is that I started the game first and than there are things I want to add, but I don't want the game to be more buggy (I know it can't get any worse.) So I'm thinking that I should break the game in half Act1 Act2.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The game is a learning project wich I'm doing alone. I don't want to spread it like butter. So first I try to finish this game and learn from mistakes. Then probably redo some scenes. There is a few scene (Night at the inn event in the purple/wine dress for example) wich is a nightmare and needs a rework like hell. One of the big mistakes I made is that I started the game first and than there are things I want to add, but I don't want the game to be more buggy (I know it can't get any worse.) So I'm thinking that I should break the game in half Act1 Act2.
I understand and i look forward to seeing the growth. Yea that was one of the scenes i was having trouble with early on. I will say i really like the game so far though haven't played to much yet though but so far id say that Master Sam is the one i look forward to the most. Give him some sunglasses and a turtle shell back and you got my man ;) Master Roshi

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I understand and i look forward to seeing the growth. Yea that was one of the scenes i was having trouble with early on. I will say i really like the game so far though haven't played to much yet though but so far id say that Master Sam is the one i look forward to the most. Give him some sunglasses and a turtle shell back and you got my man ;) Master Roshi
No promises on the turtle shell. The sunglasses are worth considering.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Here is a quick tip for the ghost guy.: Aproach him from below, then don't follow him. (I fixed it by made him jump away and then he disappears.)

incognitousername

Dec 17, 2019
So do we not approach him the second time? Only approach him from below the first time and avoid him the second time when we see him above?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes