tánc58.png
tánc59.png

tánc260.png
tánc261.png
~
tánc278.png
tánc279.png

=======================
And it won’t work if you change it directly to French characters, as there will be errors.
The French language must be selected in the WIN10 environment and then restarted.
Afterwards, character errors will not appear when decompressing the original compressed file of Dragon OrbsSummer.

Please ask the author to change these French characters into English characters, otherwise it will be very troublesome and often error-prone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
The latest version Dragon Orbs [v0.X]
Have the same problem

\www\img\pictures\
Ishor_széttárt.png
Konon réved.png
Pirate d1_fedélk101.png
Pirate d1_fedélk102.png
Pirate d1_fedélk103.png
Pirate d1_fedélk104.png

tánc30.png
tánc31.png
~
tánc58.png
tánc59.png

tánc260.png
tánc261.png
~
tánc278.png
tánc279.png

=======================
And it won’t work if you change it directly to French characters, as there will be errors.
The French language must be selected in the WIN10 environment and then restarted.
Afterwards, character errors will not appear when decompressing the original compressed file of Dragon OrbsSummer.

Please ask the author to change these French characters into English characters, otherwise it will be very troublesome and often error-prone.
This bug occurred with this update, but in older events (Or just now played by more people from various countries for the first time). I will remove all accented letters from the current update and fix the events).

Reactions: good0593 and Sabiqx

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Guys!

I thought i fixed the issue with the ÁÉ characters. But it looks like you still find it. I'm gonna be honest I don't get it. The next post will contain the new update maybe it will solve it. If not you can contact me here or on patreon so I can find a solution.

Ps: The next update is already almost finished. I hope I can upload t for patrons and public release before christmas.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
"East" update?
v0.4 > 0.5 > 0.6.1 > 0.x > East ...
wut?
The pirate arch kinda broke the purpose of counting. And when I reach 1.0 then what? 1.1 etc? I rather give some other name where you can suspect what the update is about. I know windows did it better, but I'm not a great thech company.

I never really wanted to count them in this way. But if you want we could continue with 0.9 :p

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The pirate arch kinda broke the purpose of counting. And when I reach 1.0 then what? 1.1 etc? I rather give some other name where you can suspect what the update is about. I know windows did it better, but I'm not a great thech company.

I never really wanted to count them in this way. But if you want we could continue with 0.9 :p
1.0 is the final version. 0.9 doesn't lead to 1.0, it leads to 0.10 > 0.11 etc. The second number (0.x) implies patch. 0.x implies it's unfinished/still in Alpha/Beta.

Games are usually numbered 0.x when in Beta. 1.0 when finished. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 when there's a patch. 2.0 for example would imply an expansion.

Basically it's just numbering the version of the game so people can know how many times it's been updated or how big the updates have been. A lot of devs here don't do it correctly though. There's even a few incomplete games that are in 1.0 which makes no sense because there's only 10 minutes of content.

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Sorry for not being so specific, I meant that after this bathroom mission the character says that we have to go home to rest, I don't know what to do after completing this mission.
I see! Sorry there is a few house :D No worries. You have to go back to the house above the inn. In the little forest. That will be home in the future (There will be a whole about that house in the near future!) 1702750629339.png

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I'm going to have a mental breakdown from my country's ÁÉŐÓŰ letters. I made a stupid mistake when I named about 5 picture in the game with those letters and it breaks the whole game for a few people. The worst thing that I don't even encounter with the problem while testing. I found one again! So if your game brakes at the very begining, use this save file! (save1.)

Reactions: Skyler
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes