JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
I found the another bug man! if you play the game some sort of seduction scene are not forward to dialogue, it stuck to that scean

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Why animation always loop and cant continue the game especially in the cabin when mc try to make it quick on Jack. How to solved this help me plz...thx
The looping animation can be ended by pressung UP. (It was written in the first animation)

Reactions: m3nic

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
About the sex scenes:It will be inevitable. However, there may be some variation in the H content. What I mean by this is that in theory, HC anal sex might be available for one character, but a bit more rudimentary for another. I could have solved this with a relationship system, but I didn't think about it at the beginning of development. So buckle up. The blue ball will remain in the next one. Or maybe not XD I'll flip a coin.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
About the sex scenes:It will be inevitable. However, there may be some variation in the H content. What I mean by this is that in theory, HC anal sex might be available for one character, but a bit more rudimentary for another. I could have solved this with a relationship system, but I didn't think about it at the beginning of development. So buckle up. The blue ball will remain in the next one. Or maybe not XD I'll flip a coin.
Put Mr Alchemy and master Sam or mr caveman in her list banger coz Konon already promised that she will comeback to him/caveman:giggle:(y)

Last edited:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Not sure but could be. I go dig into it.
umm to extract file names with characters like à é, players need to extract the zip file with Western/Central European char set (or any that contains those special characters). players can do that with most of the popular zip softwares.

but honestly the best way to avoid these kind of troubles is to stick with UTF-8 when you name ur files

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes