Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
yo dev, wish, can you loop the animations for at least 10-15 seconds, or make cancel on click. I realize that this is your "test run". And id like to see an uncompressed version.
Wish I could loop it that way too. :D I'm on it. But I think I will add a replay button. But it would be better if I could do conversation during the "animation". I made som change in the game to make it easier. At least for the start. The uncompressed version is 5,3Gb wich is too big (That's what she said).

Reactions: Pogo123

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

This is a slightly better quality link.
And the torrent is down if you want the full experience.

Reactions: Sabiqx

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
About the next update.

My plan was to finish an update on this week... not gonna happen. I overdid a scene and today I had some issues with daz. Anyway, I added a new scene to the game another one incoming. The pirate arc will be closed in two updates. After that there will be a Bigger arc with a new city. So I'm working on the new update like hell... Gonna release it ASAP. While I'm doing my job check what these little girls are doing... disgusting :)

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I have a news for you wich is bad but actually good.

This month I won't put an update here. BUT! I upload the two latest update in one in the middle of october.

The reason is simple. As soon I finised the latest update, already started the new one and it will be easier to upload one then instead of upload two smaller.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
good day dev what a the plans for the next update?
I wrote on patreon that I want to finish the pirate arc ASAP. And countinue the journey for the orbs. The new place will have 3 bigger new character. Nothing fancy at this moment.

A small teaser after we escape the pirates ( if you can).

Reactions: HotPotLovers
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes