Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Is this update already out or is it ready but it's not clear when?
Google translator, as always, translated through the ass.
It is finished. My friend testing it tonight. If everything is fine It will go for patrons then public release. I can always achieve some bugs I can't fix. So please prepare your saves from last game.

nibelung

Jul 14, 2018
The good news is that I managed to access Patreon via vpn, and even then not always the first time. The bad news is that the payment from my country does not go through. Sad. On the other hand, there is silence on the update, although in 4 days everything seems to be ready.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Game looks like right up to my alley, but gotta ask: Are there any sexual scenes in this? Cause i can't see any tag related to that and thought maybe op forgot to add / update the tags.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I'm not making excuses, but this month has not gone as planned. I had a lot of issues with the renders and with the game, and in life too. There is a sex scene with the main protagonist in one branch, and there will be multiple on the next update too. At this moment the sex scenes will lead to a bad end. If you encounter any bug contact me, so I can solve it. I think later I will rework this part of the game.

I wanted to release the whole pirate arc in one update, but as I mentioned earlier, shit hit the fan. I didn't wanted to delay te update more.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
There is a sex scene with the main protagonist in one branch, developer said but Im not find any clue how to reach this branch. I try to start the game with available save there, game start from the beach with Dario and fight him etc......so ended on the pirates ship and nothing we can do. Anyone can help this issue...

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Welcome to all.
Since the update didn't go as planned, I'm making a patch to add a questlog. It will also make the game a bit more driving with a few hints. Also, there will be two links, one original and one compressed. Unfortunately I can't do this today, but I'll have the chance to do it tomorrow.

Ps: I'm at home for a few days wich means I can work on the project more. If you encounter any bug, or map issue. Contact me so I can fix them.

There is one sex scene at the bathtub scene if you was "mean" to the crew.

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
Stuck on the Kancho quest, I spoke with the Bunny girl and then saw Helge. Now just wandering around pointlessly. :/

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Stuck on the Kancho quest, I spoke with the Bunny girl and then saw Helge. Now just wandering around pointlessly. :/
There is multiple place where you try to lure him. After that you visit the beach on the northern part of the village. (A little bit above the alchemist house)

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
yo dev, wish, can you loop the animations for at least 10-15 seconds, or make cancel on click. I realize that this is your "test run". And id like to see an uncompressed version.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes