wwzvet

Oct 20, 2021
I'm stuck on Nightshift and Onlyfriends. I have spoken to each of the three people it asks me to. No progress made. Nightshift the tower is locked. I assume I need to make it night? How? Going home does not allow me to sleep or wait. The inn I haven't gotten 100g to get a room yet.

Reactions: paddyo73

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Before I try the game, can someone answer me?
Is the idea of the game is mc is originally a man genderbend and turns into a slut over time?
Are there female characters in the game besides the mc, and is it possible to avoid sexual contact with any gender or game will punish you for this?

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Officina_Sopianae Hello, very nice game. I like the humorous and pressure-free side that you put into the game.
When I download the game, there are a few saves in it, which one is for the beginning of this update please?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

ZikaVip

Dec 1, 2019
I'm stuck on Nightshift and Onlyfriends. I have spoken to each of the three people it asks me to. No progress made. Nightshift the tower is locked. I assume I need to make it night? How? Going home does not allow me to sleep or wait. The inn I haven't gotten 100g to get a room yet.
Same

Reactions: paddyo73

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
After you get the nightshift quest go to the homeless shelter, and rest. Later I check the saves If i remember correctly there is a save file before the nightshift event. Or check maybe it is a bug.

Reactions: wwzvet

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Before I try the game, can someone answer me?
Is the idea of the game is mc is originally a man genderbend and turns into a slut over time?
Are there female characters in the game besides the mc, and is it possible to avoid sexual contact with any gender or game will punish you for this?
At this moment the story is pretty straigthforward. Yes it is a genderbender story(returning to the old body is not possible at this moment). There will be multiple female characters. Later if I become confident enough I will add a lesbian route. + I have a plan when you play as a side character for a few events. I started the whole project in november in 2022. I still need a lot of improvement in all of the aspect.

Vegita

Apr 13, 2018
After you get the nightshift quest go to the homeless shelter, and rest. Later I check the saves If i remember correctly there is a save file before the nightshift event. Or check maybe it is a bug.
No option to rest either. Can you help out with a save file? Thanks.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I'm already fixing the sleep/rest bug. But since I'm already working on the next update you could encounter one more event.

Reactions: Vegita

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
<--- New link for sleep bug. If you find ANY bug, typo let me know. There is some save file as well.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes