Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Save 1. starts before the tavern event where you pick your name. Save 2. starts at the end of the latest event. (go to the shelter first[the narrow path behind the tavern]). Save 3 is at starts at the end of this event (does nothing)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I decided that the game seemed to have enough content to be worth checking out, and I was right. There is a lot to like about this game, and a lot with room for improvement.

1. I liked the character images, especially the FMC. Only one of them is stereotypical and all (that I can recall) are unique to this game, AFAICT. The MMC was, perhaps, the only stereotypical image, for obvious story reasons. The FMC is realistically attractive, not the plastic-doll-attractive usually scene in rendered games. The realistic body types made the game's characters stand out in a sea of mutant tits and telephone pole dicks seen in the typical games here.
  2. I liked the way the dev has the FMC make mistakes referring to (him)herself as a girl with increasing frequency as the game progresses. It's a nice touch to show the MC changing over time.
  3. I didn't like how hard it was to figure out what to do or where to go. The dialogue was confusing enough that I couldn't always figure out what was happening. Sometimes the wrong name would be on the screen, the game seemed to misuse pronouns (pronouns without clear antecedents, using "Him" and "her" incorrectly probably 10% of the time), sometimes thought would be shown as spoken aloud, and spoken dialogue shown as internal dialogue. The quest log was very unclear and a lot had to be found by trial and error (the clothing store you are to look for, for instance, has a teapot sign). The only way I found about a third of the quesrts was to load up the completed save and find the quests i hadn't completed yet and check for the first stage.
  4. The story was... okay. There were a number of false dilemmas, like the stolen dress worth 16,000 gold or whatever. The owner of the dress, the owner of the inn, and the MC knew that "the old man" had stolen it, but none made the slightest attempt to force him to give it back (like complaining to the guards). The MC has to infiltrate a social gathering to get into the attic of the inn, when the owner of the inn was a good friend and could have let the MC into the attic at any time. There are also a lot of dilemmas caused by absurd logic gaps, like dangerous potions being stored on a wobbly shelf just ready to fall down, or monster-creating potions being behind the bar at the inn. It's clear that the dev is still struggling to create believable and interesting dilemmas for the MC.
  5. The game has all the disadvantages of using RPGM without using any of its positive features. I'll let this one slide as an "early version" issue. If it's a design issue, the dev should consider an engine better-suited to the type of story they want to tell.
The game, for all the faults listed above, was still quite fun to play and had some sexy moments, some intentionally funny ones, and some character-building ones. Good moments can make up for a lot of flaws.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I decided that the game seemed to have enough content to be worth checking out, and I was right. There is a lot to like about this game, and a lot with room for improvement.

1. I liked the character images, especially the FMC. Only one of them is stereotypical and all (that I can recall) are unique to this game, AFAICT. The MMC was, perhaps, the only stereotypical image, for obvious story reasons. The FMC is realistically attractive, not the plastic-doll-attractive usually scene in rendered games. The realistic body types made the game's characters stand out in a sea of mutant tits and telephone pole dicks seen in the typical games here.
  2. I liked the way the dev has the FMC make mistakes referring to (him)herself as a girl with increasing frequency as the game progresses. It's a nice touch to show the MC changing over time.
  3. I didn't like how hard it was to figure out what to do or where to go. The dialogue was confusing enough that I couldn't always figure out what was happening. Sometimes the wrong name would be on the screen, the game seemed to misuse pronouns (pronouns without clear antecedents, using "Him" and "her" incorrectly probably 10% of the time), sometimes thought would be shown as spoken aloud, and spoken dialogue shown as internal dialogue. The quest log was very unclear and a lot had to be found by trial and error (the clothing store you are to look for, for instance, has a teapot sign). The only way I found about a third of the quesrts was to load up the completed save and find the quests i hadn't completed yet and check for the first stage.
  4. The story was... okay. There were a number of false dilemmas, like the stolen dress worth 16,000 gold or whatever. The owner of the dress, the owner of the inn, and the MC knew that "the old man" had stolen it, but none made the slightest attempt to force him to give it back (like complaining to the guards). The MC has to infiltrate a social gathering to get into the attic of the inn, when the owner of the inn was a good friend and could have let the MC into the attic at any time. There are also a lot of dilemmas caused by absurd logic gaps, like dangerous potions being stored on a wobbly shelf just ready to fall down, or monster-creating potions being behind the bar at the inn. It's clear that the dev is still struggling to create believable and interesting dilemmas for the MC.
  5. The game has all the disadvantages of using RPGM without using any of its positive features. I'll let this one slide as an "early version" issue. If it's a design issue, the dev should consider an engine better-suited to the type of story they want to tell.
The game, for all the faults listed above, was still quite fun to play and had some sexy moments, some intentionally funny ones, and some character-building ones. Good moments can make up for a lot of flaws.
I'm truly grateful for the exhaustive analysis.
As I mentioned before, the entire game is a learning process for me, through which I'll be able to create a project that will be enjoyable for the general audience. I'm striving to improve grammar errors, utilizing two proofreaders, and using translation applications (Deepl, ChatGPT) when I feel my language skills aren't expressive enough, although they may occasionally produce flawed sentences.
I apologize for any logical inconsistencies in the story and I'm trying to pay attention to them. I feel that I haven't made a mistake with the game engine selection; it's just that I still lack the necessary knowledge and don't have the appropriate plugins. If I manage to develop to an expected level. I plan to divide the game into episodes to avoid burning out before completing it. Returning to the game engine, there's another project I'd like to start alongside it, which involves creating an erotic version of an existing novel (just expanding the script with erotic content), and I plan to do that in Ren'Py as it suits a novel better.

Overall, what you've described currently brings me great joy, and I see the direction in which improvement is needed. I'm truly grateful that you played the game, and thank you for your kind words. I hope the upcoming updates will bring joy as well.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Yo dev, pls add preggo and lifesim content in future.
I mentioned it earlier, that at this moment pregnancy is not possible for multiple reasons. Lifesim would be hard too due my lack of skills atm. Preggo path could be possible later tough. I was planing a patreon only game with the most fucked up stuff( pregnancy bestiality, rape, same sex, etc.) but at this moment I don't have enough time to do multiple games.

Reactions: Darkbreed

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
I mentioned it earlier, that at this moment pregnancy is not possible for multiple reasons. Lifesim would be hard too due my lack of skills atm. Preggo path could be possible later tough. I was planing a patreon only game with the most fucked up stuff( pregnancy bestiality, rape, same sex, etc.) but at this moment I don't have enough time to do multiple games.
Ok good luck great game still.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DragonOrbs-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes