potters

Apr 13, 2018
Against the blue ribbon guy there is no choice. Only to win the battle. I tried losing the fight but the game forced me to win the fight anyway.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Against the blue ribbon guy there is no choice. Only to win the battle. I tried losing the fight but the game forced me to win the fight anyway.
The battle system is still under construction, I'd like to add different styles which are like rock paper scissors. Every style will have different skillset with different effect.

SgtDahaka

Oct 16, 2019
The game looks ok for a starter. I think you could add some arrows to show that it can move to a different zone. (Like, took me awhile to find where was the new house after the attic episode).
Also, can't wait for some action with the mc. Always getting blue balls xD

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
The game looks ok for a starter. I think you could add some arrows to show that it can move to a different zone. (Like, took me awhile to find where was the new house after the attic episode).
Also, can't wait for some action with the mc. Always getting blue balls xD
Thank you!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello Officina_Sopianae ! Just discovered your game some mins ago, it was a pure pleasure to play it :D
I like this kind of game with such a sexy heroine who will unfortunately (or fortunately) get corrupted hahahaha.

I dont have quests anymore so i guess its the end of your game for now? (after being naked, again :p she has to go to the store to find clothes and after that, she says she has to go train with her master but when I arrive in front of him, nothing.)
So i bet its the end right?

In any case it made me happy to play it and I intend to join your patreon in the very near future! Good luck and have a good day! :D

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Ok nice :) May i know how often you give us your updates? Something like 1 for month?
Sorry i wrote a reply looks like I didn't sent it. I try to keep up with the monthly update. Next update will be released in first week of may if I can keep up. I always thought that people mae up excusese for delaying an update but since I'm making a game literally everything happens. ( almost lost my whole project due to electricity problem...

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry i wrote a reply looks like I didn't sent it. I try to keep up with the monthly update. Next update will be released in first week of may if I can keep up. I always thought that people mae up excusese for delaying an update but since I'm making a game literally everything happens. ( almost lost my whole project due to electricity problem...
Thanks for your answer :)

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I've made a questionnaire about an alternate project. I'm doing Dragon Orbs. I'd like to learn renpy too. If i have enough time I'd like to start a Renpy project too.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes