potters

Apr 13, 2018
I hope the game will give me the freedom to decide the fate of the MC. Make my own story for multiple endings. And finally, I'd like to suggest some romantic route, vanilla sex, softcore.
for example MC and noblewoman old fat and ugly But he's a gentleman, romantic, and the MC falls in love with him.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I hope the game will give me the freedom to decide the fate of the MC. Make my own story for multiple endings. And finally, I'd like to suggest some romantic route, vanilla sex, softcore.
for example MC and noblewoman old fat and ugly But he's a gentleman, romantic, and the MC falls in love with him.
In terms of freedom, I'm trying to make it more "RPG" like (more like a sandbox game) as much as my knowledge in rpgm allows it. I don't want to spoil anything, but I've got a plan to make some kind of girlfriend route, and since render time is not a deal-breaking thing anymore. I will have more time with the game engine. I will put some public polls on Patreon, since there are a few things that will be better if the players decide, instead of me (you can call it fanservice). I hope you enjoy the game, thanks for playing.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I made a poll for future updates it will be public on 02.28. Please consider voting.

Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Pogo123

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
omg is that one prego belly i can see there? do u wanna make me cry in happyness
I don't want to disappoint you, but it is only "overarching." I'm not planning a pregnancy right now because there are a few things I won't be able to handle right now.

1. You are pregnant the whole game, which should be disappointing for a lot of players.
  2. You are giving birth constantly, which I couldn't handle morally as a father.

BUT!!!!! Maybe if I become good enough and don't struggle with the simplest tasks on the working platform, I could make a spinoff, where she becomes a housewife.

Now I have to sort my plans, since I have to many ideas and not enough experience.:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elprebsi

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
She cant even have a proper sleep.

(BTW: Made a discord server: , patreon went apeshit after my gorilla rape render so I'm looking for a platform where i can share some pictures. )

Reactions: HotPotLovers

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
I don't want to disappoint you, but it is only "overarching." I'm not planning a pregnancy right now because there are a few things I won't be able to handle right now.

1. You are pregnant the whole game, which should be disappointing for a lot of players.
  2. You are giving birth constantly, which I couldn't handle morally as a father.

BUT!!!!! Maybe if I become good enough and don't struggle with the simplest tasks on the working platform, I could make a spinoff, where she becomes a housewife.

Now I have to sort my plans, since I have to many ideas and not enough experience.:D
yeah i am full off bad ideas ;) must work harder on my convince haha

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Dear Folks!

The update is finished!

I had to change some plugin wich means, the old saves doesn't work. (I'm adding save file before the 2nd tavern event so you can continue before the name change.)

Public release on wednesdy my dudes!

PS: Working on the next release already like there is no tomorrow (about 270 render and counting).

Thank you for your time.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

Compresed Pc:

I had to change some plugin, old saves won't work. I put in a save before the second tavern event.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
This won't be my produest update. I still have some issues with the animation. If I'll have enough time I'll fix all the bugs. The renders for the next update are almost finished, but I changed my mind in terms of the story. I'm planing a branching wich is a bad end type branch but it takes too much time, and I don't know if I have enough time to finish "two update at once".

I hope you'll enjoy the game.

Stay safe!

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes