MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I thought I'd give this another try...and the game engine really sucks. My past save will not load, I get a black screen. I would like to suggest porting this over to the Ren'py engine, as it's not as buggy and horrible to use like this engine.

But good luck dev with this project, but I won't touch this title due to the vintage limited game engine used.

• Sad
Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Well I thought I'd give this another try...and the game engine really sucks. My past save will not load, I get a black screen. I would like to suggest porting this over to the Ren'py engine, as it's not as buggy and horrible to use like this engine.

But good luck dev with this project, but I won't touch this title due to the vintage limited game engine used.
Maybe if the rpgm version becomes more advanced you're coming back. If there will be enough content, there could be a renpy version too, but at this moment with my gear the renpy version would be too short i think ~200 render isn't enogh for a proper renpy game.. But there is always place for improvement.

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
just an idea from me he/she finds out if he/she get´s pregnant it stays permanent as woman if (....) or with the futa transformation he/she fucks him/her self and get´s pregant and stays woman permanent if (....) not finds some special thing like plant/fruit or magic item.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
just an idea from me he/she finds out if he/she get´s pregnant it stays permanent as woman if (....) or with the futa transformation he/she fucks him/her self and get´s pregant and stays woman permanent if (....) not finds some special thing like plant/fruit or magic item.
At this moment our hero(ine) and the alchemist are trying to figure out some method to become normal again. (lots of herbs, and fruit with various effect.

Pregnancy is a dangerous path. Especially in early game, and I think it could lead only to a bad end. Since lewd scene with a pregnant woman is a minority fetish, and it can end in two ways: 1, Either she will be pregnant in most of the times, 2. She will deliver a shitload of child.

Maybe if there will be an Act 2. there is possible maybe a pregnant route.

Apr 12, 2021
I'll be honest, I will wait with the sex scene for some obvious reason:

-If there will be a sex scene in the first few update it gets boring to soon. ( IMO)
-I have a plan to buy some gear for proper render, and then I can maybe animate the sex scenes to be more.... satisfying.
-Available sex scene this early could lead to a bad end./ Game Over/ But if that is what the player wants, then the player can maybe have it.
you're right, would be better if starts with some teasing!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Hmm really liking what I see but the transformation part hmmmmm

Well here goes, hopefully I like it and unlock a new fetish
Consider it as a story starter, I think about it more like a plot starter, then it could be a girls journey to fulfill her wish. :)

Fun fact: I have another story in mind transformation aswell. But i'm thinking about rewriting it as a pure female protag/isekai style.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
A story set in ancient martial arts setting? Oh damn, that's pretty new! Looks decent and interesting...

Let's see how much hentai cringe is in this, though. Shit like all men becoming absolute rape fiends and the MC turns into a woman and boom she's also now a dumbass, weak as fuck turboslut with extra steps, because of course.

Love the renders, though. Let's get to it.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
A story set in ancient martial arts setting? Oh damn, that's pretty new! Looks decent and interesting...

Let's see how much hentai cringe is in this, though. Shit like all men becoming absolute rape fiends and the MC turns into a woman and boom she's also now a dumbass, weak as fuck turboslut with extra steps, because of course.

Love the renders, though. Let's get to it.
Just wait until we find out what the gipsy womans curse does...

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Just wait until we find out what the gipsy womans curse does...
Is that explained in-game already? If not, spoil me, please :LOL:

Seriously I'm gonna give your game a solid go, but time isn't unlimited unfortunately.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really nice update! enjoyed much of it. :) tho i wonder what that old blind guy is up to and wished the scene with him would have been longer tho (and the breast sucking more visible :devilish::love: but hot idea!) really thought cause of the preview pics before that update that old blind man is the master she trains with :D now its another older guy but i enjoyed reading this thoughts and his first training with her. is it me or do her boobs look even bigger in some outfits :love:
i like the idea of serving/distracting and that you can choose to fight/date or not! also that you can give "her" a name is great (i struggled between ranma and chichi :love: ) also nice outfits looking forward to the next update. the alchemist seems to have a bigger role than we thought it seems - interesting!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
really nice update! enjoyed much of it. :) tho i wonder what that old blind guy is up to and wished the scene with him would have been longer tho (and the breast sucking more visible :devilish::love: but hot idea!) really thought cause of the preview pics before that update that old blind man is the master she trains with :D now its another older guy but i enjoyed reading this thoughts and his first training with her. is it me or do her boobs look even bigger in some outfits :love:
i like the idea of serving/distracting and that you can choose to fight/date or not! also that you can give "her" a name is great (i struggled between ranma and chichi :love: ) also nice outfits looking forward to the next update. the alchemist seems to have a bigger role than we thought it seems - interesting!
Thanks! I really need to improve my skills in "action" scene lengthwise. I make them too short.

Reactions: Pogo123

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I made a map as a key item, so you won't get lost, even tough the next update takes place only in the Village.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes