Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
"I have become one with the flowers"

1686826921649.png

Grammar and spelling need work, but I'm guessing english isn't OP's first language. Haven't played enough to give much further impressions yet, but I'll try it out further :)

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
"I have become one with the flowers"

View attachment 2699266

Grammar and spelling need work, but I'm guessing english isn't OP's first language. Haven't played enough to give much further impressions yet, but I'll try it out further :)
If you want to beat the flower you have to become the flower:D No its far from my native language. And school was long time ago. :) With the game I'm learning the language, rpgm (another language) daz, writing and many more. So if the game sucks it's probably because I want to much at the same time.

Reactions: Pogo123 and Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
If you want to beat the flower you have to become the flower:D No its far from my native language. And school was long time ago. :) With the game I'm learning the language, rpgm (another language) daz, writing and many more. So if the game sucks it's probably because I want to much at the same time.
You'd have to keep the lewd stuff out of it, but if you have access to chat gpt, ask it to correct your grammar, spelling and punctuation.

I'm honestly tempted to do it myself because I have this weird habit of switching between past tense and present tense and I honestly have no idea why.
(might be a victim of me writing in 3rd person and converting to 2nd person when adding to the game).

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
You'd have to keep the lewd stuff out of it, but if you have access to chat gpt, ask it to correct your grammar, spelling and punctuation.

I'm honestly tempted to do it myself because I have this weird habit of switching between past tense and present tense and I honestly have no idea why.
(might be a victim of me writing in 3rd person and converting to 2nd person when adding to the game).
I'm using chat gpt, deepL translator, and grammarly and quillbot for proofreading. The problem is, that I have problem with my native language too. The nex update will be probably delayed because the amount of renders, I'm planing to redo the dialogues a bit, if I have enough time.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
News of update?
I'm working on it, and at the same time, I'm struggling with it. Unfortunately, I had very little free time in the past period, and I was able to complete only half of the planned events (two days in the game, which means two events with two branches). I'm currently playing with the image quality, but the rendering is a bit slow. I planned the next part to be released with 10 in game days, but it might be a little less. I will release the update in two parts, divided into four days each. (There will also be a bad ending in it.)
Final release date is not fix yet. I hope I can finish it in mid july. My plan is to start the other "big" arc in september.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Thank you. The lack of information makes me think so. And Patreon is blocked in my country as a fraudulent site.
Sorry! I'm trying to put info here from now. The only reason I abandon this game is when I die. :D I'm so sick of unfinished games, (WWA HEX) that I try to finish this whatever it takes :) And I have multiple plan after this game is finished.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes