Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
The idea of this game is great, which I wish more was made in the genre of gender change games. However, I think some of the stuff in this game comes off a bit too goofy and slapstick for me to fully enjoy it.
This is goofy since its mostly out of my mind. The next kinda bigger project another gender bender story will be more dark. With a proper script :)

Reactions: Drox88

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Good evening everyone! (It's almost midnight here)

I hope you enjoyed this update. I'm starting to add the events to the new update. I try to add as much info in patreon as I could for free users (nudity is for paying user wich is driving me crazy.). I'll try to add some pics here too.

Stay safe!

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Could i get a save file after getting the first orb? I already deleted everything from the last time i played.

BubiBobo

Apr 9, 2018
(possible bug at the end of the pirate ship arc)

Hello guys,

Anyone can tell me if there is a BUG on the pirate ship?
No matter what i do on the pirate ship, I always get raped and "GAME OVER" when trying to escape with the old crew

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
(possible bug at the end of the pirate ship arc)

Hello guys,

Anyone can tell me if there is a BUG on the pirate ship?
No matter what i do on the pirate ship, I always get raped and "GAME OVER" when trying to escape with the old crew
It is not a bug, it's a dead end.

Reactions: BubiBobo

GrandSuccubi

Nov 12, 2017
Did you met him before? If not, enter his cabin!
If you are looking for him after the tribal questline then you won't meet him.
No, I don't think I have started the tribal questline, I recently arrived back in starter town, trained with sensei, spoke to police etc, went to forrest to the south and I can't find him anywhere, I can't enter the cabin, the only dude I find is some guy guarding a bridge

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes