Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Same thing happened to me, got the wrestling, spoke to everyone possible, but when it came to the guard game just, freezes...
The creators doing shorter and more frequent updates so might just be an oversight and the guard area isnt supposed to be accessible yet.

VidyaGameMaka

Cherry Blossom Games - GameDev
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
can you add a way to speed up text a bit?
You can speed up the text on the main menu or on the pause menu on the settings tab. To open the pause menu right click. If you are using android or other touch device, touch with two fingers.

Reactions: John__

VidyaGameMaka

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
I'm going to release an update this weekend that will address the freezing bugs and am also trying to figure out why Noelle gets stuck sometimes.

Reactions: John__
Aug 1, 2019
The wrestling minigame needs to be adjusted to be less luck based. Also, why does it call you loser if you win the first 2 rounds and lose the third?

Harvv2334

May 19, 2018
Am I being stupid or can you not do the mini games in version 5? I can't find where to go into the diner and there are no other prompts :C

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Game really needs a skip button or something to auto complete text. Running into the ending of the game scene twice is super annoying.

VidyaGameMaka

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Am I being stupid or can you not do the mini games in version 5? I can't find where to go into the diner and there are no other prompts :C
We are working on the animations for the diner right now. We will have the diner open soon in a future update.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
There is mention of minigames, extra scenes etc. In the comments, there are even some people that state they have played the "Wrestling minigame".

Where is that? The game starts at night and ends with an ad for subscribstar, etc. I couldn't find any minigames in this build. Were they on previous versions and removed? In that case can we have the old version?

VidyaGameMaka

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2019
There is mention of minigames, extra scenes etc. In the comments, there are even some people that state they have played the "Wrestling minigame".

Where is that? The game starts at night and ends with an ad for subscribstar, etc. I couldn't find any minigames in this build. Were they on previous versions and removed? In that case can we have the old version?
The game has been reworked and the previous content is on the making.

Reactions: NoSimpZone
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes