anonharuhi

Jan 11, 2020
at this point the game is nigh unplayable.
quit button doesn't work, have to restart the game after every scene.
some parts of the game softlock you, like the sneak section with the guard that stops whenever you get spotted and there is no exit on the map.
sometimes the pause menu just gets stuck, requiring a restart.
can't say it's worth playing right now, but so far the scenes are nice so there's potential here.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Noticed that some devs started to make their games on unity engine with windowed mode presets that could be switched in settings into fullscreen if needed. For me it is saves me from A LOT OF PAIN to open my drivers settings, set game into energysave, launch game, turn on windowed mode, close game and switch it into performance mode. Why? Because most Unity games for some reason just don't want to run on my pc in fullscreen - they just crash (as i get it, unity games just trying to run on both videocards of my notebook at the same time, what leads to some acess denial, and no i can't turn off one of my videocards, because in this way everything becoming stretched OR slow, depending of which one i'm turned off. I'm tried to set overall resolution to smaller, but still - unity games don't want to run in fullscreen. Also, some OLD unity games launches without problems.).
So, i'm come to here just to sadly cry that this game launches on fullscreen and crashes for me like other unity games, so i need to do all this annoying steps to turn it into windowed.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
at this point the game is nigh unplayable.
quit button doesn't work, have to restart the game after every scene.
some parts of the game softlock you, like the sneak section with the guard that stops whenever you get spotted and there is no exit on the map.
sometimes the pause menu just gets stuck, requiring a restart.
can't say it's worth playing right now, but so far the scenes are nice so there's potential here.
From what it looks like the game has extra assets that aren't yet ready and thus softlocks. If you don't skip ahead you can still reach to a point where it mentions the game content has ended. Basically:
1. Go to diner (right 2 screens after you exit home), first shop, speak to Noelle to get information regarding Mike. (Minigame with milk sucking event after, also recovers energy)
2. Go to Mike (shop right of diner), he'll ask for a pleasure crystal
3. Go to the World map. Castle is non-functional, Beach has beach sex event, but to progress, go to the temple.
4. Speak to the temple guards. Event with statue.
5. Leave the area, head up to the circus tent area. (actually a gym)
6. Speak to the wrestler, change clothes at lockers, speak again to train fighting. (Also event after speaking to the wrestler enough times) (losing costs energy)
7. Once you've 6/6 wrestling, head back to the temple, the guards will let you through.
8. Make your way through the temple to the end to get the pleasure crystal (several mini-events, with one more at the end).
9. Return to Mike, Interact with machine, end of content.

Additional content that is safe to view: Dragon nest area at top left of world map has an event. (there may be other content I missed)

Softlocks: Buildings at the top right of world map leads to a non-functional stealth area (game is not recoverable). Interacting with signs inside temple erranously triggers home "view boobs event" and takes you home, leaving home softlocks, but game is still recoverable. Dragon's Den (brightly lit building northwest of circus tent thing) has several events that can't be exited, game is still recoverable.

Bugs: Speaking while moving might cause you to continue walking (with collision disabled). May or may not cause softlocks, to be safe, use space bar to interact after you stop moving. The first room of the temple erranously doesn't strip your overworld character, further rooms does properly show you naked. Fainting in the temple boots you out of the temple, still naked; you can now explore the world while naked, though entering any area which lets you change clothes forces you to put clothes back on before you can leave.

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
When I go to the temple and talk to the gaurds and they say " not a chance, a weakling like you couldn't even lift one" it wont let me progress the conversation from there, and im stuck in the chat on that screen. Not sure if its a bug, of if there is a fix. Restarting the game didnt work.

Edit: After starting a new game on save 2 it seemed to work fine.

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
some more bugs:
in the strip club, both scenes wont let me quit them, i click the quit button and nothing happens so i have to close the game to get out of them.
Also in what's like a warehouse with a security guard, once you enter you cant seem to exit the building, forcing a new game.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
For those of you getting stuck in scenes or conversations or in locations, you can press the F3 key to show a bunch of buttons for debugging that you can click on to go to various things. One of the options is the world map, should help get unstuck without having to start a new save.

Also, F2 brings up a debug menu too that shows the current statuses the game is tracking like position, the current level/location, what items you have, etc. This menu isn't interactive though.

Reactions: Tohru Adachi

Llch

Oct 2, 2017
"You play as the sassy and deliciously FLAT chested Brittay the Dragon."
... Since when big C to small D is flat?
Otherwise this game is good, I can't point anything that makes me upset about this game. Even no-sexy elements are interesing and doesn't make me push skip button.

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
Here a Savegame, if you want to skip the boring fights. Use Save 2.
%appdata%
LocalLow

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
And here the current final Blowjob Scene with the Crystal. you can access it after credits

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes