drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
The part with the wires from Mike is bugged. Even after getting the quest from the seagull to go to Mike for wires, it plays the conversation about the crystal on loop.

How can you skip past that bug?

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
This is awesome! Just finished playing some of it and really enjoyed it. Good luck with the project!

ciabet9ck

Feb 17, 2021
"You play as the sassy and deliciously FLAT chested Brittay the Dragon."
... Since when big C to small D is flat?
Otherwise this game is good, I can't point anything that makes me upset about this game. Even no-sexy elements are interesing and doesn't make me push skip button.
Check out mirror.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Can't get out of crystal cavern...
the cavern is pretty linear whenever you see a door theres a dildo altar on a nearby branched path that you need to click for a scene then the door will open, if your lust is to high (bar on top) click on an npc this will revert the bar back to zero

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Who doesn't know where to find the wires. In Mike's workshop. Press along the table next to the hook. If you press it correctly, it will find them.

Reactions: scizor
Nov 2, 2019
the cavern is pretty linear whenever you see a door theres a dildo altar on a nearby branched path that you need to click for a scene then the door will open, if your lust is to high (bar on top) click on an npc this will revert the bar back to zero
That wasn't the problem, couldn't leave after I was finished on mobile. Switched over to PC and everything was fine up until floor C of the warehouse. After I go through the final door it just boots me back to the world map...anyone has a fix?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes