Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Not only are the scene titles not translated, they are possibly PNG files, there seems to be some missing files, during one of the scenes the game crashes from a missing file.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 3071304
Can anyone please help me with this problem?
You can ignore it, won't affect the game.
Alternative to ignoring the message, in package.json:
  1. set name to the games name ie:
    JSON:
    {
        "name": "Dragon Wyrmling",
        "main": "www/index.html",
        "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
        "window": {
            "title": "",
            "toolbar": false,
            "width": 816,
            "height": 624,
            "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
        }
    }
  2. Save the file. Game should now have it's own NW.JS profile and not throw this prompt.

dazedanon: I've submitted a PR that does this.

Last edited:

loos2

May 4, 2020
I am going to say that the previous stealth focused games while samey and following the same formula were more fun in my opinion
the silver dragon wagging her tail during some segments is too adorable though

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not only are the scene titles not translated, they are possibly PNG files, there seems to be some missing files, during one of the scenes the game crashes from a missing file.
Patch applied? Screenshots? Save?

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Okay. This game tickles my very specific fetish: a cute character raises anthro dragon - without ulterior motives, just a nice person. Dragon grows up, and said person now lives with horny fire-breathing death machine. I hope that this game has such scenes, because i know not games with the plot i just described. Except for C.o.C
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ghostofawolf

Nov 9, 2017
how does one trigger the kidnap event?
I was wondering this as well, but figured it out. Gotta head into a dungeon with only the dragon, zero other party members. The one I found was the Orc Town one, the Battlefield in Flames or something like that. There's a kidnapper encounter, it's marked with a heart over the enemy encounter sprite on the map, top left. Pretty hard to miss.

Reactions: thekill and zinlaku

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
by the time you re-recruit sensei back, wow she is WEAK. kind of wish I never recruited her.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
the levelling system is kinda odd. is there a recollection mode?
There is. After you meet the Silver Dragon and unlock the cheap inn there should be a Flashback Scene option in the Nest, that should take you to the recollection room.

Ghostofawolf

Nov 9, 2017
by the time you re-recruit sensei back, wow she is WEAK. kind of wish I never recruited her.
Mm? I found her perfectly fine, RNG spells is a little scuffed but it's fine and her multi-slash is still pretty good compared to other characters. The only one who outdamages basically everyone is the Asuza Samurai lady, but that's on a trade off of having a skill that takes 20 turns to charge. The real meta is the thief girl you start with, she's practically irreplaceable imo.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Mm? I found her perfectly fine, RNG spells is a little scuffed but it's fine and her multi-slash is still pretty good compared to other characters. The only one who outdamages basically everyone is the Asuza Samurai lady, but that's on a trade off of having a skill that takes 20 turns to charge. The real meta is the thief girl you start with, she's practically irreplaceable imo.
sensei falls very flat as far as raw damage party goes. nothing beats a grind faster than ending a battle on the first turn.

as for the thief girl yeah sure like all thief characters they're only useful early because of the number of unlocks. once you bought the tent item that enables you to rest before a bossfight, she is immediately replaced. and then hayabusa comes in and... goodbye thief. it's nice having your 3 unlocks.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes