Ghostofawolf

Nov 9, 2017
sensei falls very flat as far as raw damage party goes. nothing beats a grind faster than ending a battle on the first turn.

as for the thief girl yeah sure like all thief characters they're only useful early because of the number of unlocks. once you bought the tent item that enables you to rest before a bossfight, she is immediately replaced. and then hayabusa comes in and... goodbye thief. it's nice having your 3 unlocks.
Fair 'nough, didn't really have that much issue punching through the game, it's very easy all things considered. Didn't quite do lightning fast kills but it's definitely an easy game as long as you have little ol' Sol riding dicks to buff up your adventurers along with paying a little cash.

May 13, 2021
alright so are the h scenes only through the heart event or does lossing net an h just like his other games, cause I tried losing immediately and got nothing

Agonei

Apr 23, 2019
Mm? I found her perfectly fine, RNG spells is a little scuffed but it's fine and her multi-slash is still pretty good compared to other characters. The only one who outdamages basically everyone is the Asuza Samurai lady, but that's on a trade off of having a skill that takes 20 turns to charge. The real meta is the thief girl you start with, she's practically irreplaceable imo.
sensei falls very flat as far as raw damage party goes. nothing beats a grind faster than ending a battle on the first turn.

as for the thief girl yeah sure like all thief characters they're only useful early because of the number of unlocks. once you bought the tent item that enables you to rest before a bossfight, she is immediately replaced. and then hayabusa comes in and... goodbye thief. it's nice having your 3 unlocks.
Guess I'm still too early in the game, because between Erick, Gomes, Trendill, and Wayne are currently one rounding 90% of fights I get into without abilities or item use (and 99% of multi-round fights including bosses with the assistance of the 'almighty' sling). I don't even remember takiing damage since adding Wayne to the crew, and the only time a fight/wave lasted more than one round was the first time I fought the Underworld boss, who still didn't get to act because Trendill had paralyzed him on round one with Shadow Stitch.

CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
just started this but man the stlye is weird mainly going from a mainly stealth focus with rpg combat to auto battle for the most part. I do love that Aisha got mentioned as it gives her a bit more character since we know her teacher now, and ties it into the world more so that was a nice touch. I do hope Baron Segia makes more of Aisha's misadventures

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Dragon Wyrmling v1.109
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:

nqdss

Nov 25, 2017
I got the ending2 , killing the red dragon already, but still couldn't figure out where're the kidnapper for 3~4 last missing scenes yet. Anyone get any hints for me ?

Unpro

Jan 29, 2018
Wouldn't anyone happen to have a guide in order to unlock sex scenes?

I'm using this save file to check the recollection scene but something tells me this ain't 100% complete
I agree. There's an entire column the right and at least below Eni-sensei that seems to be missing

Iagit00011

Feb 22, 2023
Ok, I find the kidnapper after deliver the merchant in the mountain ( bottom right of the map ) but I can't unlock the "escape from the kidnapper's hideout" CG ... Anyone ? :3

( I escape because the teacher saves me )

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes