Ren'Py Dragonball Ceno Trainer [v0.7.1] [Ceno Trainer]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
For now this is at a very low level, obviously it is starting, based on this I conclude:

Art: I give it an 8, it's not bad but it could be improved a bit.

Gameplay: it's a typical sandbox, so it can be very repetitive, the dev should take care of this aspect since normally this affects a lot.

Sexual scenes: for now I think there are some but I saw them due to repetition, however from the images they look good.

Story: Not much to tell, a trainer/dating sim, but it could be very promising.

For now it seems very promising, most of the criticism of the game is focused on the language (which should be improved if you plan to focus on the English-speaking market), however it can be a very good thing, a good trainer / dating sim was already needed of dragon ball (although some already exist).

Good luck to the dev.
Not being a smartass. How would you recommend he break up the repetitiveness of the sandbox?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not being a smartass. How would you recommend he break up the repetitiveness of the sandbox?
Oh wow, I don't know... maybe like the Summer Time saga does where the events are not triggered by points but by easy-to-achieve requirements, which means you can finish (usually) a girl's story quickly. , or perhaps as in the case of:
Milf city.
Town of Passion.
Treasure of nadia.
Lustpandemic.
and if you like I can continue... "smartass". :ROFLMAO:

Spippyguy

Oct 19, 2023
I think you softlock if you go past a certain trigger to advance the story when build trust by the dragon

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes