Unreal Engine Dragon's Herald [v14.11.2023] [Alexandraus]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
ok i use windows 7 XD
but then an info must also be included. So you download it for nothing .

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
2 things: Graphics are awesome, genital collysions are perfect (still, don't have breast bouncing), the animations are really well made, second thing... 12.7 gb and there are only 4 sex scenes, wtf?¡

Reactions: SrZurdo

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Dude uses a megascans, which means massive texture sizes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[ ]
"Why?" You may be asking. Probably because he saw it was free, just like all the other maps he has used. Just my opinion...
The used, he doesn't even bother to cut out the unused portion of the map which is like 75%, zoom out in game and you can see what I mean(It's the floating dolphin map).

None of the assets in this game seem to be his own, all pulled from repositories like the link above or grabbed from a daz project. Even the monsters aren't his, made by (Carnomoloch and Death Stalker). I wonder if he bought them with the proper license or not. :unsure: Normally I wouldn't bag much on the use of preset stuff but from this guys twitter he seems to be playing it off like the Carno was a big task... I mean literally slap on a different daz model dick and done...

Curious to see how far this makes it.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
4.3GB bruh... dev needs to learn how to clean up projects before publishing.
this probably has a lot of redundant and unused assets blowing up the file size.

impre2

Sep 29, 2019
Im on windows 8 and i still cant run it it says some dll is missing and when i add it keeps saying more stuff is messed up..

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Seriously, I don't understand why people complain. It's called a prototype. Donation is not requested.

Windows 7 is no longer supported. This is not a renpy game. Creating the main menu that no one has mentioned takes as much effort as a renpy game.

One of the best examples, I hope it becomes a game.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Creating the main menu that no one has mentioned takes as much effort as a renpy game.
Pretty sure that a preset/template...

His menu widget

VS
CODE: VALKYRIE

I've seen a few other games with the same menu around.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm all for people developing with what they have. It's just like I said above about "his" monsters that rubs me the wrong way.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Pretty sure that a preset/template...

His menu widget

VS
CODE: VALKYRIE

I've seen a few other games with the same menu around.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm all for people developing with what they have. It's just like I said above about "his" monsters that rubs me the wrong way.
once again id like to point out this is literally the menu from EAs Star Wars Battlefront 2
1600631566269.png

Ricewind19901

Feb 12, 2020
once again id like to point out this is literally the menu from EAs Star Wars Battlefront 2
View attachment 825850
I hope you realise people can fairly easily recreate menus like these and put them up on the asset store.... right?
That something has the same layout as something you've seen before doesn't mean it's stolen or whatever you are so adamant on implying.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I hope you realise people can fairly easily recreate menus like these and put them up on the asset store.... right?
That something has the same layout as something you've seen before doesn't mean it's stolen or whatever you are so adamant on implying.
first i didnt imply it was stolen just pointed out it was the same layout as Battlefront 2 and second someone has already pointed out the use of stolen assets in this prototype so why would i bother pointing out something that's already been pointed out?

Ricewind19901

Feb 12, 2020
first i didnt imply it was stolen just pointed out it was the same layout as Battlefront 2 and second someone has already pointed out the use of stolen assets in this prototype so why would i bother pointing out something that's already been pointed out?
Why would you bother pointing out any of this in the first place?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes