Unreal Engine Dragon's Herald [v14.11.2023] [Alexandraus]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

toxsick

May 10, 2017
I don't know if this is a useful Tip or not for most people, alot of the games uncompressed are huge, I have a remedy for it, I leant during working on servers in the past.

Using Powershell or CMD window in the folder and use LZX compression via compact.exe tool

EG, using windows Explorer navigate to a folder you want to compress,
Hold SHIFT and right click the folder, Open powershell or Command Prompt what ever in installed on your PC

when the window opens, type the following command
compact /C /F /S /A /EXE:LZX

The 12.7GB folder now only uses 5.27GB of disk space,
this is a much more efficient and advanced version of selecting Compress Checkbox in folder properties window.

you can do this for plenty of games.. (Good for SSD's smaller space)
My Fallout 4 with Tonnes of Mods is about 130GB Uncompressed, and down to 88GB with LZX Disk Compression

some games work well for this,

this compression use low-medium CPU Usage to uncompress data on the fly, but once in system memory no problems.

I hope this PSA Helps

toxsick

May 10, 2017
what the ..
is this just a random gif or is there an actual full clip?
I found these,
6482-girl-having-sex-with-a-dolphinwellactually-is-a-dolphin-ballon.gif tumblr_mw06kcu11Q1sg6uevo2_500.gif tumblr_mw06kcu11Q1sg6uevo3_500.gif

Found a Japanese link for longer clips

One of my fav softcore video series

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I can't run it, I need a VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

Can someone help me?
Yeah I just had the exact same thing. Downloaded and installed the x86 and x64 Microsoft visual C++ which fixed it right up. Can find them here

• Red Heart
Reactions: MeMonky

RogerDodger5

Aug 13, 2020
Receive this error, Im on Windows 8.1, "DX12 is not supported, try running without -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument"

Not sure what steps to take to get around this, thanks for the help!

LixianPrime

Sep 4, 2018
Is also no one gonna mention the placeholder scenes are from Paragon the Unreal Engine (Moba) game that went under?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
how do i play ? , i can see only the new scene option and there are only 4 scenes

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes