1.40 star(s) 9 Votes

smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
My first thought was: you should have used Ren'Py instead of Unity for a VN, that would make the experience better.
Then I read the dialog and realized that a better engine won't make this game any better.
The visuals are good, and should be able to support a decent story, it does require throwing out all the existing dialog and writing something else instead.

WW786

Sep 26, 2017
My first thought was: you should have used Ren'Py instead of Unity for a VN, that would make the experience better.
Then I read the dialog and realized that a better engine won't make this game any better.
The visuals are good, and should be able to support a decent story, it does require throwing out all the existing dialog and writing something else instead.
The plot/text is AI generated. And the rest of the game's assets were likely bought off of the Unity asset store and repackaged into this garbled and incoherent mess. Even parts of the fucking Steam store page were ripped.

The left? This 'game'. The right? Claire's Quest.

This entire thing reeks of being an asset store flip, made with as little effort as possible to generate as much money as possible. It's a genuine waste of time to play, period.

Edit: Oh, and Baasb, thank you for the upload. Your efforts are appreciated.

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Really bad reviews says that the game is AI generated and boring.
What is about the "animated" tag? Are there animations in the game or not?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Really bad reviews says that the game is AI generated and boring.
What is about the "animated" tag? Are there animations in the game or not?

Sadly, yes.........there are animations.
Animations "enforce" 1x speed.

They cancel Skip on a re-load/re-play, and a left-click-spam-macro with 100 leftclicks per second doesn't kill animations either.
BUT: It gets you past the shitty story that you cannot Skip because it's "first time"

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
Despite the different developer and publisher name on Steam, this game is actually made by "Entropy Adult Games" aka "Entropy Digital Entertainment". The same developer that made "The Curse of Black Bone": https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-black-bone-v1-1-entropy-digital-entertainment.128285/
The game even reuses some of the assets and character models from its "predecessor".

Both games are mentioned on their Patreon:
Both games are available on their itch.io page:

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
From the Itch.io page:
Entropy Digital was started by several Anime fans that also members of the Los Angeles special effects and video game development community. Seeing a lack of high quality adult interactive games and production services on the domestic market we made it our mission to deliver something that no one has seen before. Using the latest in computer graphics technology and some of the industry's best talent, SomaVision has been able to produce the most realistic 3D interactive cyberbabes ever for film, DVD and interactive application.
God DAMN look at that! DVD!

This is a real rabbit hole that adds up to a whole bunch of copy/paste and AI generated content. They have an 11 year old account on with nothing posted before October 2022, that text appears to be lifted from a company that did business in 1999, their is a half built Wix with more copied quotes, and lists the founders as Mike Huxley, Peter Stuwart, Alro Madison, and Nick Stuffler. Sure thing, "Stuwart." I'm low key concerned this is malware, and all the accounts and half dozen attempts at monetization are a smokescreen, but that's probably overanalyzing a thrown together attempt to make some money off gullible Westerners for zero money+ time spent.

The question is how deep the rabbit hole goes. There may have been a real dev underneath this, and their accounts have just been hijacked, or they lost interest and sold them off, or they switched development tactics when AI generated content blew up and are still there. There's definitely a layer from 2020-mid 2022 that has a different feel.

Edit: After finding their I'm now getting the vibe that this is one person trying and failing to get traction making adult games for a couple years, so they've semi spun off a new identity to pitch slapped together AI generated assets with some slapped together background and see how it goes. It honestly feels like they've put in a lot of effort... they just aren't very good at any component of the process of making and marketing games, not even copy/paste (see: blurb on several of their pages that's blatantly from 1999).

Last edited:

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
Hi master, how to install XUnityAutoTranslate to your this game?
i don't know your game use BepinEx, MelonLoader or something?

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
"DragonStone is a dark fantasy Visual Novel with high replayability, where you are given choices throughout the story that affect the characters and outcome."
Reaaally? Then I probably played wrong game because in this for the whole story I had like... 5 choices which doesnt affect on the story at all. I mean the game is good beside some text mistakes, but that phrase above is about some other game I am sure.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Renders look cool. Why so many negative reviews??

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Renders look cool. Why so many negative reviews??
The negative reviews are because it is a bad game. Scenes and characters are just cut-n-paste jobs, the dialogue is nonsensical but extensive, and the plot changes with every change of location (in the castle, if you go through one door you find out that somehow you are marrying someone, if you go through another door you are transported into a different game where the king has been murdered. That's the only choice you get, and none of your choices have anything to do with the story you were just playing.

Coupled with the obviously fake self-descriptions on social media, it is clear that this "game" is a scam, just like their previous (never-updated) game published under a different dev label.

1.40 star(s) 9 Votes