• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1661281894912.png

Overview:
Adventure awaits in Port Royal, a town of treasures, mysteries and beautiful women!
This epic, story-rich experience features hundreds of animated shots (mostly naughty ones),
and a large world, filled with collectible treasures, booty calls, and an abundance of fun secrets and mysteries to uncover.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-10
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: Entropydigital - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

CG RIP: - -
1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 10.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 9.jpg
11.jpg 14.png 7.jpg 12.jpg 13.png 6.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Well, these are some damn good renders, I'm looking forward to see where it leads. I'll be checking out the demo soon and adding it to my list. ;)

Reactions: voltairepop

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
How much playing time is in the demo?
From my test, barely more than 5 minutes in auto-play (set to a bit under half of the speed bar, just enough to read), with some light kissing scenes and one scene with nudity. This is truly a demo only.

... Which considering how much they are promoting their Steam and Kickstarter, worries me a little. There is not much evidence that there is really a game here, and the game even shows a video of some real time 3D isometric gameplay that isn't anywhere to be seen on this demo.

Without a doubt this a good looking demo, and having animated idle characters on every screen is definitely nice, but I would be worried about this being vaporware until something more akin to a real game is shared. On Kickstarter they say "We are 90% complete with development of the game and need some extra funds to complete the game with voice overs and additional character animations"... which sounds even worse when their demo is so shallow and short, and missing the critical gameplay they claim to be almost done with.

A VN without a protagonist? How exactly does that work? That said, damn, I guess I'll definitely be playing this one. :love:
What makes you think there isn't a protagonist? The demo plays from the point of view of the so-called Billy Bones, which you can see on the tits-out blonde screenshot.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From my test, barely more than 5 minutes in auto-play (set to a bit under half of the speed bar, just enough to read), with some light kissing scenes and one scene with nudity. This is truly a demo only.

... Which considering how much they are promoting their Steam and Kickstarter, worries me a little. There is not much evidence that there is really a game here, and the game even shows a video of some real time 3D isometric gameplay that isn't anywhere to be seen on this demo.

Without a doubt this a good looking demo, and having animated idle characters on every screen is definitely nice, but I would be worried about this being vaporware until something more akin to a real game is shared. On Kickstarter they say "We are 90% complete with development of the game and need some extra funds to complete the game with voice overs and additional character animations"... which sounds even worse when their demo is so shallow and short, and missing the critical gameplay they claim to be almost done with.

What makes you think there isn't a protagonist? The demo plays from the point of view of the so-called Billy Bones, which you can see on the tits-out blonde screenshot.
It's not included in the tags, which is why I asked.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

Thank you for the information. While I like the quality of the renders shown in this thread, I'll wait until there is more content and a compressed version before downloading.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Thank you for the information. While I like the quality of the renders shown in this thread, I'll wait until there is more content and a compressed version before downloading.
It's a Unity game, not RenPy. I don't think they can make compressed versions of those... can they?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Definitely not too shabby for a demo. One thing I would recommend is not having the constantly dancing about animations that, for instance, the Governor's Daughter has. Animated characters during dialogue is fine, but this seems too much. Her actions and expressions don't seem to match much of the conversation she's having so it ends up being more of a distraction than anything IMO.

Very lovely renders, in any case. I look forward to seeing where the game takes us. Also, Aerona = yum.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes