1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

baguetteEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2022
So I played the full release. I thought the idea was interesting i like full 3D games and honestly it's hard to come by any good game that's not about incest which personally i hate. Anyways i cant recommend it even if it gets cracked. It's just not very good you can check the steam reviews i guess maybe they'll improve it but as it stands its so unpolished, and the only well done thing which is the H scenes you cant interact with anyways so

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
So I played the full release. I thought the idea was interesting i like full 3D games and honestly it's hard to come by any good game that's not about incest which personally i hate. Anyways i cant recommend it even if it gets cracked. It's just not very good you can check the steam reviews i guess maybe they'll improve it but as it stands its so unpolished, and the only well done thing which is the H scenes you cant interact with anyways so
could you share your build?

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
The game is only available on steam and i can't buy adult games on steam because of the stupid laws in my country. Can someone please upload it here? I would pay for it if it were available on another website, but i haven't found it anywhere else.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Can someone please upload it here? I would pay for it if it were available on another website, but i haven't found it anywhere else.
You can make a post asking for the game in the "Game Requests" thread Game Requests

I did help someone (you also from Germany?) get a game since he couldn't. It was through Steam, but you have to wait for like 7 days because Steam has a lock. Can't send a gift until the first 7 days pass.

I would suggest ignoring this game and moving on. Nothing but negative reviews and they don't care about what the people who bought their game have to say. There are a lot of wwaaaay better games than that hideous cash grab.

Reactions: Kassan06969

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Thnx to whoever uploaded ver 1.1! which I'm guessing is the final and complete release!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Here is what the game actually looks like
pirates.png

it has no graphical settings

1. Yes. Our intention was to utilize low poly 3D environments so that the game will maintain high framerate on lower GPUs
if you are the dev you should ask for a dev tag

Reactions: Necreonlord4

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheCurseOfBlackBone-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
The dialogue in the previews looks absolutely dreadful.

I'm guessing the girls in the VN have absolutely no personality besides instantly becoming obsessed with the protagonist's dick.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
so in the posted video files there was a solo scene with Anne Bonny
but it is a girl on girl scene now
does anyone know how to get the solo scene?
is it still possible?
p.s. yes it it and its quite a scene ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Necreonlord4

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Well, these are some damn good renders, I'm looking forward to see where it leads. I'll be checking out the demo soon and adding it to my list. ;)
The models are really good(whoever made them is skilled and has great taste), the writing outside the sex scenes too.

However, some animations are really weird and the writing in the sex scenes is so bad you can't help but laugh instead of getting aroused.

If it's only one person doing all the writing then sex scenes definitely isn't his/her strong point.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I would enjoy this more if the options in settings actually did anything. I turn off music - there's still music. I turn off voices - there's still voices. And the unskippable 1min+ long splash screen is kinda annoying, too. Text speed? Not even an option. It's 3D but there's no screen rotation? Then why bother? Keybindings? Never heard of them.

Think of it as the finishing touches needed to really call it "finished."

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the pregnancy tag in this game its for something minor like "fuck a ramdom pregnant woman, or short ending after hours of playing" or is a mechanic in the game that enables you get pregnant the girls in the game?

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes