1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
the pregnancy tag in this game its for something minor like "fuck a ramdom pregnant woman, or short ending after hours of playing" or is a mechanic in the game that enables you get pregnant the girls in the game?
The "ending scene" is you impregnating a woman(a major female character).

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Wow I just found the source of that picture browsing reddit. That is pretty funny
If you go back a page or 2 I posted a reply to someone complaining about how the game developer had never seen a real pussy. I saw that post on reddit and the beautiful lips and I had to share that this is how real women actually look.

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
Not getting a sense about the rape content from the screencaps and comments. Is this going to be a game with rape--totally unwilling and forced, or is it just rough-yet-consensual sex like in that pic? Women who get abducted but then become attracted to their captors and fuck them willingly?

The game looks good and I'm sorry to be a downer, but I'm really getting tired of rape-tagged games that make you grind out the play only to find out she wanted the dick all along.

Nov 1, 2019
So what comes after f'king the treasure map lady on the deserted island? I don't exactly know how to relocate the treasure so I can go back to main port and do stuff which requires money.

Takumon1801

Nov 12, 2022
View attachment 2001259

Overview:
Adventure awaits in Port Royal, a town of treasures, mysteries and beautiful women!
This epic, story-rich experience features hundreds of animated shots (mostly naughty ones),
and a large world, filled with collectible treasures, booty calls, and an abundance of fun secrets and mysteries to uncover.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-10
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: Entropydigital - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

That looks so goods, thanks.

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
So what comes after f'king the treasure map lady on the deserted island? I don't exactly know how to relocate the treasure so I can go back to main port and do stuff which requires money.
save the game and go to the high ground in the middle of the island and talk to the girl

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I just finish the game and even if the idea and the renders were good, the game itself isn't in my opinion.
It was way to fast (1h max to play till the end), the quests are inexistant (4 quests i think) and bugged, and i don't understand the choice of the MC in the end with the mayor...
The choice of 3D low poly is a good idea in my opinion (even if the map is very close to a part of Monolith Bay), the renderer are also very good.
They have got a good material to make a great game but the result is just a technical demo for me (almost no history).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The renders are nice, but that's about all I have to say that's nice.
I couldn't get passed the slow speed, and latency, so I really don't have anything bad to say other than that.
Wasted download, for me. 0_O

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I can't play this on full screen because it's set to Screen Resolution 640 x 480 That's too small for me to see much and if I go full screen. I have a really hard time reading this it's really fuzzy. The one below this is the standard setting. Any chance for the dev to have it set up like Touchdowngirls? Screen wise?

1670671689454.png
This is the default size 1670671875539.png

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes