1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
looks interesting i will give it a try
it's just a teaser it's not a demo. I'm worried about the minimum specifications required to make it work... I also took a look at their previous games, I see that they are very demanding in terms of technical requests!

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
STEAM:

Expected release date: September 1, 2022

As soon as it comes out I will keep an eye on the reviews on Steam, to understand if the game has come out complete or not complete.
This developer has released other games on Steam so it is not waporware, but my doubt and that will be full of DLC to advance in the story.

huxley69

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey Gents, Entropy Games dev here. Thanks a ton for trying out the demo and providing your feedback. I wanted to mention that the real time 3D scenes where your character walks around town and inside the buildings was not included in the demo because we were trying to keep the demo to a smaller file size.

The focus of the teaser demo was to show off some of the girl renders that can be seen in the game. Everything is complete for it's upcoming release date with all (3D) explorable areas and interactive NPCs on launch. We plan to add another lesbian scene not shown in the trailer or demo a few weeks after the game is released.

Reactions: kinkai

huxley69

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
it's just a teaser it's not a demo. I'm worried about the minimum specifications required to make it work... I also took a look at their previous games, I see that they are very demanding in terms of technical requests!
Our goal was to develop this VN with lighter technical requirements than our other 3D games. While this title will require more power than a standard sprite based VN, most modern GPUs should run the real time environments and 1920x1080 animations at 60FPS+ no problem.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Two questions:
1. If a system can run the demo, will it be able to run the complete game?
2. You said " Everything is complete for it's upcoming release date " Question: Is what is to be released a complete playable game (as in, the story comes to a conclusion, and the player is not left with a cliff-hanger ending)?

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Our goal was to develop this VN with lighter technical requirements than our other 3D games. While this title will require more power than a standard sprite based VN, most modern GPUs should run the real time environments and 1920x1080 animations at 60FPS+ no problem.
I have a PC with intel I7 with 16 GB of ram and SSD disk ... but the problem is that I have a Nvida GTX 1060 6 GB.
so far I can play heavy games in full hd with high settings such as microsoft flight simulator, yakuza 7 and halo 5 ... I hope to be able to play this game without fear. (risk and buy it on steam)

huxley69

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Two questions:
1. If a system can run the demo, will it be able to run the complete game?
2. You said " Everything is complete for it's upcoming release date " Question: Is what is to be released a complete playable game (as in, the story comes to a conclusion, and the player is not left with a cliff-hanger ending)?
1. Yes. Our intention was to utilize low poly 3D environments so that the game will maintain high framerate on lower GPUs

2. The story has complete acts and allows you to pursue sex scenes with all the girls and has a final end game scene, but spoiler, there is a reveal that hints at a sequel chapter in the future

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
1. Yes

2. The story has complete acts and allows you to pursue sex scenes with all the girls and has a final end game scene, but spoiler, there is a reveal that hints at a sequel chapter in the future
Thank you.
I downloaded the demo, and had to lower the graphics settings a lot to get it to play on my system, but by changing to 'full screen', '640 x 480 @60 Hz' and graphics 'very low' the character movements were no longer jerky.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh wow so its just a demo would be unfair to rate it but what i already recognised:

+ great pirate themed idea
+ very high character model quality
+ nice animations
+ 2 hot girls (for me personally)
+ nice goals of the creator
+ "uglier"/"older" guys included - hopefully later with sex options

- at the moment just one male mc (hope it will get either multiple protagonists or that there will be ntr stuff cause i would have liked to play an ugly old pirate cause e.g. First Mate > current mc in my opinion)

- only 2 girls are really hot in my opinion - the girl from the thumbnail and especially Aerone Lane (the busty one) the others have overall nice faces but are too thin and their legs looks really skinny and kinda weird for whatever reason

+/- its in english and its not too much text but the font and maybe also the wording could be improved a bit

(obviously there is no real sexual content yet but its one of the goals of the creator, also i don't know if i want to play a relative attractive, middle-aged charming pirate - at least not just. and girl wise only two for me are really convicing for me at the moment.

game has big potential and i will track it for sure - hope others will do this too.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, I asked about that as well. I guess b/c it's a demo, there isn't really a story and so no protagonist yet. But there will be one when the first actual release of the game comes out.
I didn't download it, but if you are viewing it from any perspective, 1st, 2nd or 3rd, it still has a protagonist, even if a story doesn't exist. Think of it this way: even with simulators, where you just create a female character, then choose different positions and locations to bang her in, you are either banging her in 1st person (POV), or 3rd person (watching 2 characters fuck, from the side or back camera), or if a dev were to get creative and use 2nd person (you are viewing it from his perspective, but controlling what she does), in any case, you are still creating some sort of story, because you're watching a scene unfold.
Games that don't have protagonist tags are due to the uploader not understanding how all this works.

"mysteries and beautiful women " in the description, with a picture of one woman in the banner...either you are controlling the woman in the banner, and searching for various women, and it is a lesbian game, or you are controlling a guy, and meeting various women, and she is the main star of those women.
Could be viewing it as a guy, but still controlling what she does (2nd person). Either way, I still think it needs a tag. lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't download it, but if you are viewing it from any perspective, 1st, 2nd or 3rd, it still has a protagonist, even if a story doesn't exist. Think of it this way: even with simulators, where you just create a female character, then choose different positions and locations to bang her in, you are either banging her in 1st person (POV), or 3rd person (watching 2 characters fuck, from the side or back camera), or if a dev were to get creative and use 2nd person (you are viewing it from his perspective, but controlling what she does), in any case, you are still creating some sort of story, because you're watching a scene unfold.
Games that don't have protagonist tags are due to the uploader not understanding how all this works.

"mysteries and beautiful women " in the description, with a picture of one woman in the banner...either you are controlling the woman in the banner, and searching for various women, and it is a lesbian game, or you are controlling a guy, and meeting various women, and she is the main star of those women.
Could be viewing it as a guy, but still controlling what she does (2nd person). Either way, I still think it needs a tag. lol
I don't actually disagree with you; like I said, I suggested that it should be there as well. I was only saying that I'm assuming the perspective is something along the lines of: in order for there to be a protagonist, there has to actually be story. I still think they should tag it, but it's not my decision.

And while this demo shows you brief conversations from the POV of what will be the protagonist (male), it's just a few scenes showing characters talking to you. You don't actually have any story, any action, nothing. You click and are automatically taken to another conversation with somebody else. I think because they intend this to be a sampling of how the game will look and what characters will be in the story, they don't think it has a protagonist. To reiterate, I disagree with that idea and agree with you: it should still have a protagonist tag of some kind.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't actually disagree with you; like I said, I suggested that it should be there as well. I was only saying that I'm assuming the perspective is something along the lines of: in order for there to be a protagonist, there has to actually be story. I still think they should tag it, but it's not my decision.

And while this demo shows you brief conversations from the POV of what will be the protagonist (male), it's just a few scenes showing characters talking to you. You don't actually have any story, any action, nothing. You click and are automatically taken to another conversation with somebody else. I think because they intend this to be a sampling of how the game will look and what characters will be in the story, they don't think it has a protagonist. To reiterate, I disagree with that idea and agree with you: it should still have a protagonist tag of some kind.
Oh, I understood what you was saying. I was just saying they are dodos. lol
But, as you said, it isn't up to the consumers. It's up to the creators.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
- at the moment just one male mc (hope it will get either multiple protagonists or that there will be ntr stuff cause i would have liked to play an ugly old pirate cause e.g. First Mate > current mc in my opinion)

(obviously there is no real sexual content yet but its one of the goals of the creator, also i don't know if i want to play a relative attractive, middle-aged charming pirate - at least not just. and girl wise only two for me are really convicing for me at the moment.
Seen the full version, only 1 protag and it's the young guy also the old guys don't get anywhere near the girls.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
So when does the non-demo arrive? Or is the full game only on Steam, which would be almost impossible to put here.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
The reviews on steam are mostly negative on a CAD$17.49 title that is currently 15% off or $14.86 (those are Canadian prices). Complaints range from short game, no gallery, lacking (hard to find quest items), rinse and repeat seen one seen 'em all, poorly written dialog and finally the demo plays better than the actual game.
The positive reviewers: hidden spots to find by click to walk, best renders I've seen, the 3D character is awesome and decent point and click game.
I personally will save my $15 for something that lasts longer than 2 hours... Just saying.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes