4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Oct 19, 2017
He announced some times ago on his blog that he won't be touching this for a long, long time since it's a pet project and he his submerged by work.
Shiro No Yakata is not abandoned, and is in active development with

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
HE is still working on it, but when talking about new game mechanics / H scenes he only uses girls already in the demo to not spoil anything.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Shiro No Yakata is not abandoned, and is in active development with
HE is still working on it, but when talking about new game mechanics / H scenes he only uses girls already in the demo to not spoil anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He still have to finish 3 projects before Shiro and then expand on it, that's probably going to count in years, especially if the collab with Dieselmine is happening.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
He still have to finish 3 projects before Shiro and then expand on it, that's probably going to count in years, especially if the collab with Dieselmine is happening.
??? that post says nothing about placing other projects before SnY? In fact, it looks like he is focusing more on SnY, since the last couple of blog posts have all been about it. the only part that might possibly be misunderstood into halting SnY is that he's not adding vore, because it's too difficult for game progress. and what is this about collabing with Dieselmine?

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
??? that post says nothing about placing other projects before SnY? In fact, it looks like he is focusing more on SnY, since the last couple of blog posts have all been about it. the only part that might possibly be misunderstood into halting SnY is that he's not adding vore, because it's too difficult for game progress. and what is this about collabing with Dieselmine?
Read the older post please.
Don't get me wrong I love SnY and would love to be wrong but this is quite unlikely to happen for some time if it happen.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Read the older post please.
Don't get me wrong I love SnY and would love to be wrong but this is quite unlikely to happen for some time if it happen.

Alright, Now I see the confusion. That line is saying that there will be no further early releases/demos of SnY, not that he has stopped working on SnY. Plus...
He's given some updates on progress in the past couple of blog posts. The said SnY H animations are 48% done, while the latest said the animations were 58.33% done. not very high paced, even if you consider him also working on FOBS redesigns, but it's chugging along.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Wait, is Shiro no Yakata abandoned? I thought Zell is still working according to his survival reports
It is not abandoned wtf, zell makes the art style, not the game itself.

That is the creator's page, it should update once per month XD

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Alright, Now I see the confusion. That line is saying that there will be no further early releases/demos of SnY, not that he has stopped working on SnY. Plus...
He's given some updates on progress in the past couple of blog posts. The said SnY H animations are 48% done, while the latest said the animations were 58.33% done. not very high paced, even if you consider him also working on FOBS redesigns, but it's chugging along.
Oh...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh...

Oopsie, well I'm very happy to be wrong, also sorry for derailing the thread for so long, thank you!

Reactions: simsalabim

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i see something that one of his project will be succubus affection .......2....... :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:, the first is perfect, i think its the game that i wait the more

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i see something that one of his project will be succubus affection .......2....... :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:, the first is perfect, i think its the game that i wait the more
The only way the dev could improve on Succubus Affection would be for the sequel to the a 1 for 1 remake that includes complementary waifu plushies.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Changes 1.2.0:

- Added new enemy: Mummy. She is blind and slow, but once caught she shows no mercy!

- New scene: When falling into a certain trap, you will end up in a room full of succubi, who will take turns using the MC until he is completely dead.

- Added a little intro when starting the game.

- There is now a prompt after the intro asking if you want to play the tutorial.

- Added readable objects like books and notes.

- Added chase music to some scenes. (Specifically to the first chase scene, the library scene, the grey succubus chase scene, and the grey succubus room scene)

- Added slimy floors! Stepping into these floors will slow you down and makes jumping impossible.

- Remade the very first chase scene. Also made lots of small changes in the first area in hope of making it less frustrating and more clear.

- Added new cutscenes to the first area!

- There is now a switch before the grey succubus chase scene, which halves the number of rope traps that are spawned. It is optional and is intended for players who have a hard time getting through there.

- Added CG of amazon grey succubus.

- Added new dungeon tiles.

- Added new music for the new area.

- Added 5 new maps.

- Enemies jump is now less "floaty".

- Lighting is now brighter in low-performance mode.

- Main camera is now more zoomed out.

- Reworked MC's walking animation. Now he is running, not walking.

- Sleep traps now show a red outline where their hitbox is.

- Wrench icons now have a little WIP text below them.

- Breaking tiles now play a particle effect when stepped on and not using low-performance mode.

- Crates are now lighter in color so that they are easier to see.

- FIXED a bug that allowed the MC to still escape after cumming when only 1 strength of the enemy remained.

- FIXED breaking tiles not making a sound when stepped on.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
There should be a hammer (or something like that) over a door with a lock.
That symbol indicates that that's it for the current version.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes