4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

iJoker527

Sep 9, 2017
That's cool bro. Whatever floats your boat. But I think it'll probably only be whatever suits the developer, and based on absolutely nothing but a hunch, I don't think it'll become a reality.
yeah I know and I agree, I was just asking and suggestion :) since there is female domination rape guy....

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Anyone know how to get the blue flower and get out of the room i am stuck
If this is the one with the three closets:
Grab the flower, jump into the closest closet. When the girl goes to check the closet closest to the door, jump out, grab the key, and jump into the middle closet.
She will go to check the closet you were just in. Run out the door and go left as fast as possible. When you pass by the clock, take the Clock Parts out to close the door and block her from catching you.

AoiYamiKitsune

Jan 17, 2018
If this is the one with the three closets:
Grab the flower, jump into the closest closet. When the girl goes to check the closet closest to the door, jump out, grab the key, and jump into the middle closet.
She will go to check the closet you were just in. Run out the door and go left as fast as possible. When you pass by the clock, take the Clock Parts out to close the door and block her from catching you.
Thanks so much!

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Not every enemy have a gameover screen, maybe a hint or a placeholder screen could make seens?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Uhm.... will there be a futa? futa fuck MC? sorry if is sounds weird but I like futa fuck guys
No, sorry, there won't be anything like that. Not my cup of tea.

how do you leave scenes in gallery mode?
Keep pressing down.

Also, why do ppl ask for saves, when the whole gallery is unlocked from the start?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes