4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

c0b4lt

Aug 11, 2020
What do I do after getting to the room with the succubus reading in a chair and asking for a book?

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
What do I do after getting to the room with the succubus reading in a chair and asking for a book?
for now? incomplete. even in v1.1.5. I Believe you need to complete all of the blue imp trials in order to obtain the books which might entertain her. maybe in v1.1.6 i suppose?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I agree on being succubus food anytime, but don't you think nowadays these are just too common? its much more fun when you get an equal fighting chance to resist. :cool:
This is so true. It's far more imersive and fun when MC has a chance to escape the grasp of the sexy soul sucking demoness who wants to wrestle for his soul. This is something that games like Milking Farm get right over Tiffany's Trap.

• Angry
Reactions: shreychat

Roninonix

Apr 17, 2020
hello, i need little help. Im stuck on stage where i need to find a book for succubus and after time test from another one.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
its normal in gallery, after you choose a girl, the speed attack dont change and the bar dont move before climax

1621689236800.png

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
anyone has the 1.1.5 version? I can't afford to support him right now
The hero we need will answer the call when the time is right.

Np, I think that Kredyn said in his discord server that 1.1.5 will come out public soon 'cause of the new 1.1.6 coming, so lets wait for it
Agreed on being willing to wait. As fun as a good h game is, it's also good for the devs to be able to make some coin.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
I'm stuck after finding the red key, there is a door with a wrench un the top but i can't open it, also i've broken the clock hands after getting the red key so i can't open the door blocked by the other clock... i' m kinda lost at this point, full save anyone?

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Ok finished, nice updates, the gallery is useful and i like now you can slow down the dialogues.
Also the overall quality is getting better and better good job (y)

VenerableKat

Jul 2, 2017
Screenshot 2021-05-30 170005.jpg This is probably the end as for now. A pretty good game, the puzzle was easy and overall now bad for an indie game. My only complain is that the main character's sprite look a bit lackluster. Definitely something to improve on later on. = D

Reactions: Diamond_virgin
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes