4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah its definitely cuz im using an earlier version (1.0.2 lol) though there was no sign in the statue room. All thats left is to dl the newest version. Thanks for the help.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
1.1.1 got a public release:

I must say I am disappointed by the death scene. The look of the guy does not seem to change during it, like skin becoming gray or becoming thinner.

Reactions: awkk and weradti

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Is the Vampire lady supposed to be the succubus in the white dress before the Little Imp? Cause the changelog suggests you meet her afterwards, but V1.1.4 seems to end after the Little Imp.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
You can mash SPACE to escape a grapple.
However there are some succubi that insta-kill you if they catch you. In the newest version those succubi has a skull above them.

lg12345

Jun 26, 2020
I just can't find the double jumps boots in 1.1.4 Am I dumb or is my game bugged? I got to the safe room in the dungeon if that helps.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is possible some hero share the new Android version? Thanks
*Holding out for a hero intensifies*

complete the room farthest down the corridor, as long as you DON'T flip the switch youre safe
Reminds me of that indi game where you're the boy in the apartment building and are... Mostly safe while in the darkness.

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I can't seem to find the last rose. I got a green one and a blue one. Any help?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Follow the 1 higher up corridor, in the "elevator hub" area.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
hmm i cant find it at all
There are three roses, first in the area where the elevator brings you up, however you can not get to it as the rose is blocked off without flipping a switch in the second area (I know the room with the switch was on the very left, think it was the one next to the save point) and there are two roses in the second area, one requires you to maneuver around the gas (top right room) and the other one is at the very bottom and you have to pick up the rose, hide in the closet that is the most on the right, pick up the key go into the second closet and after the monster passes you run out of that room.

Reactions: cykelspark

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
So there is a bug, I don't know how this happened but after the 3 roses the save point room some how got rid of my double jump and I can't proceed any further now. I tried to exit game and restart but its just completely gone. Just thought i'd put that information in case it happens to anyone else.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes