4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Not a fan of the insane perfection that is required to get past the rope trap corridor with the gray-hair succubus.

It took me like 15 frustrating attempts to finally make it to the end only to die anyway because I didn't have the 0.1 second decision making needed to close the door on her or something. At least I think it's what you're supposed to do.

These two traps next to each other are total bull$(!@$. All it takes is one pixel too far and you'll hit it.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2020
Not a fan of the insane perfection that is required to get past the rope trap corridor with the gray-hair succubus.

It took me like 15 frustrating attempts to finally make it to the end only to die anyway because I didn't have the 0.1 second decision making needed to close the door on her or something. At least I think it's what you're supposed to do.

These two traps next to each other are total bull$(!@$. All it takes is one pixel too far and you'll hit it.
Tell me about. Dealing with that area was hell. Plus it is impossible to break free of her once she catches you.

Skyplays

Oct 20, 2019
Tell me about. Dealing with that area was hell. Plus it is impossible to break free of her once she catches you.
I agree maybe not about being able to break free from the actual monster but it has to be perfectly done and honestly if there is another jumping into a random hole in the wall or boss like this with some ridiculous mechanic or process I might have to skip on this game which is a shame because I do enjoy the good puzzles that are in the game.

hamka12

Jun 28, 2017
I spent 1 hour to escape from the gray-hair succubus with rope trap and no success until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I will skip this game.

shreychat

Mar 23, 2020
I spent 1 hour to escape from the gray-hair succubus with rope trap and no success until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I will skip this game.
you have to jump at the rope so that you don't fall prey, either ways, it is the toughest part in the game.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes