Any way to cap the FPS ? i've 1500fps and it murder my GPU

EDIT : well i figured out that activating the Vsinc Cap the FPS

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Egoryan

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Reminds me of FoBS, but Zell's stuff seems more polished as someone else stated. Multiple enemies had the exact same position too, so it felt repetitive. Also, gameplay felt ... bland.

Reactions: ejmuerte

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I was wondering where the snu-snu part was, then I realized that that was not yet included in the 1.1 version. :-(

The intro of the cat succubus needs to be skippable, I had to see it way too much.

May 10, 2020
this game has potential... but i feel like he gameovers too fast from getting caught. it would be better if he came more than once or there was some animation transitions that can make the catch scenes longer. also as a request add some lvl drain mechanics like making it harder each time to escape from grabs

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Here is the changelog for 1.1 btw:

V1.1 changes:

- New enemy:

- Cat Girl boss: This new cat lady has 3 different animations. Her normal animation is a leg job, she also has one for when she catches you while you are on a rope trap and the last one is a new mechanic which is right now unique to her, the charm. She just wants to play and pleasure you :)

- Gallery now supports different scenes and scenarios.

- Implemented charm mechanic.

- Added 6 new maps.

- Added the last stone tablet which will be the end of the dungeon part of the game. (Currently, you can't exit from the dungeons)

QOL Changes:

- Animations now have ass clapping sounds as well.

- Screen flashes can now be turned off.

- FPS counter can now be turned off. (It is now off by default)

- Made menu buttons highlight different colors so that it is easier to see.

- Updated torches particle effects.

- Many people said that saving on MAC doesn't work. Hopefully that's fixed now...

- Loli succ got a little slower. Apparently, lots of ppl had trouble with her. (speed 400 -> 350)

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Then you are in luck :)

Game is pretty good, but I feel with some polish and some tweaks we could have a real gem. Good luck, definitely keeping an eye on this and your patreon.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Very enjoyable addition to femdom side-scrollers. There really aren't enough of them, with only few games like FOBS, Succubus Affection, Mamono Sisters, Monsters n' Girls, Castle of Temptation and Eroico to go around - so this was a welcome surprise.

That said, after playing for about an hour or two, here are my two cents about the experience.

1. The levels become more maze-like as the game progresses, and the lack of a map - combined with the very excessive close-up camera - makes both navigation and platforming very frustrating. There's no looking up/down to move the camera either (a la Sonic games) resulting in a lot of blind jumps. Consider pulling the camera back a bit.

2. The protagonist controls like soap, often bouncing off of edges and sliding everywhere. Not necessarily a bad thing, but when you introduce segments such as the Loli Succ chase with several precise jumps, it's a quick turnoff. Thankfully you put a save point just before that, but even then it took me far too many tries to clear it.

3. Pixel art is fantastic, and the Gallery option is a great addition that a lot of these types of games lack. Keep up the great work and Drain Mansion will find its way up there with the big titles of the same genre.

Reactions: Ranny

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Ok Im stuck at this part right here finding this last stone
1610725069625.png
Ive gotten the other 2 already and unless im missing something the only thing i can think of is that its back in the dungeon which i cant access since ill be basically instakilled. Anyone have any ideas to where this one is located?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Iirc behind the third door is a pit to the right of the door (on the left of the door is a wall).
Jump over the pit, you actually land on a platform. From there you can find the third stone piece.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes