4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
Can't see shit: the game.

The camera is so focused on the MC, he must be nearsighted.
The manor is too damn dark to distinguish anything. The torches don't help in the slightest.
Everything is brown and without contrast. Enemies and traps can only be seen on the minimap, and even then the map's background and ground colors blend in with the game's background.
This problem is so bad, it even affects the menus: the selected button is barely distinguishable from the other buttons.

This makes the part with pits in the ground even more painful. You can't see the pits before you've already fallen into them, even on the map, they disappear as soon as the MC touches the fake ground, and the MC barely jumps far enough to make it across!!
This is just bad game design...

So how can these issues be fixed?
-Lighten up the place. If you barely can see your MC, you're doing something wrong.
-Increase the size of the camera. Cuz right now you can barely act when any enemy gets in your field of view.
-Use more contrasting colours in the textures. Give them brighter outlines. Use something else than brown and black...
-If you want to make an area look dark, place a blue filter over the camera. Don't just crank down brightness to "Moody".
-Add a brightness setting. Maybe it's just my screen being too dark, maybe you like the darkness in your game. In any case, adding such an option would help.
-The fake ground should make some rocky particles when stepped on, or make some sounds, or even just sink down a bit. It shouldn't just poof out of existence when you jump on it.

Fix your game dude...

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
-Lighten up the place. If you barely can see your MC, you're doing something wrong.
-Add a brightness setting. Maybe it's just my screen being too dark, maybe you like the darkness in your game. In any case, adding such an option would help.
If you can't see anything, then yes, I'm pretty sure it's your screen. That being said, you are right about adding a brightness slider to the game. I'll see what I can do about this in the future.

-Increase the size of the camera. Cuz right now you can barely act when any enemy gets in your field of view.
I don't really want to do that. There is a minimap, that helps you with the environment.

-Use more contrasting colours in the textures. Give them brighter outlines. Use something else than brown and black...
That's a nice tip actually. I'm a beginner pixel artist so of course, I have a lot of room to improve still.

-If you want to make an area look dark, place a blue filter over the camera. Don't just crank down brightness to "Moody".
I will check out how this looks in-game. Thanks for the tip!

-The fake ground should make some rocky particles when stepped on, or make some sounds, or even just sink down a bit. It shouldn't just poof out of existence when you jump on it.
I'm pretty sure it does make sounds. Particles could be added in the future, yes.

Fix your game dude...
There really is no need to be passive-aggressive. The game is in development and I'm trying to make it better constantly. I do appreciate your feedback, though.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Well, I thought this game was about trying, failing, trying again and success. I agree some areas are a pain in the ass, but that's the game logic. That said: if this game is difficult, then don't you dare to play Haydee (at least is 10 times more difficult than this)

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
while h-scenes screen zoom in and texts are cutted on any resolution, btw the zoom is too heavy, can you apply option to change it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Maybe I should? :) Not sure what I would gain by obtaining that tag. Or where I could apply for it.
Also thanks for being so nice to me. :)
My pleasure, F95Zone has been good to me so I like to pay it forward whenever I can. I am not sure where to apply but I am sure any of the other game developer on here could point you in the right direction. As for why you would want it, it's like a badge of honor. You worked hard on this game afterall and you are being leinient enough to let it stay up on here.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Can't see shit: the game.

The camera is so focused on the MC, he must be nearsighted.
The manor is too damn dark to distinguish anything. The torches don't help in the slightest.
Everything is brown and without contrast. Enemies and traps can only be seen on the minimap, and even then the map's background and ground colors blend in with the game's background.
This problem is so bad, it even affects the menus: the selected button is barely distinguishable from the other buttons.

This makes the part with pits in the ground even more painful. You can't see the pits before you've already fallen into them, even on the map, they disappear as soon as the MC touches the fake ground, and the MC barely jumps far enough to make it across!!
This is just bad game design...

So how can these issues be fixed?

Fix your game dude...
I mean, I do see the game perfectly, good lightening and distinguish characters, it must be your screen

Dogima69

Jun 2, 2020
This game is great. There are special dialogues for if you press the give in button right way during gameplay but this does not work in the gallery. I would love if that could be added some time although it's not that important, but I would like to have that option.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
v1.1.5 is out

Gonna be buffing my PP regen up with beef & pork in order to lose challenge the blue imp trials.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kredyn

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Love the game! Have one question though, the game over screens are only for the 2 characters at the beginning right? or is am I playing an old version?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Love the game! Have one question though, the game over screens are only for the 2 characters at the beginning right? or is am I playing an old version?
Yes in 1.1.4 there are only 2 CGs. I'll keep adding them with new version releases.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LeonOne994
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes