4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Cal1346

Dec 23, 2019
Has anyone found the red flower? I have the green flower and the blue one, but can't seem to find the red one

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Has anyone found the red flower? I have the green flower and the blue one, but can't seem to find the red one
I believe that one is back in the big four paths room. Right after you took the elevator going up and the first room with the 'Clock Parts' puzzle mechanic. I want to say the top right door leads to the Red Flower.

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
We need to know how to escape the room after the book location, there's a button, a closet, and a crate, the closet is a dead giveaway.
push the box to the left corner of the room and jump on it there is a big gap in the room you can use that as a exit and after i dont know what to do

felixhuynh27

Sep 29, 2018
hi guys, need your help, im stuck at the last rose. I found the green and blue one. I tried to flick the switch at the second area (i think i did cause I cannot interact with it anymore). Still cannot find the final rose at the elevator area. Can someone help. A save that pass this part would be great. thank you

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
hi guys, need your help, im stuck at the last rose. I found the green and blue one. I tried to flick the switch at the second area (i think i did cause I cannot interact with it anymore). Still cannot find the final rose at the elevator area. Can someone help. A save that pass this part would be great. thank you
I believe that one is back in the big four paths room. Right after you took the elevator going up and the first room with the 'Clock Parts' puzzle mechanic. I want to say the top right door leads to the Red Flower.

felixhuynh27

Sep 29, 2018
The top right door have the wrench icon for me.
Edit: nevermind I found it. It was the path right under the wrench path thank you bro

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Patreon build updated to 1.2.1

Public build updated to 1.1.5
Latest public version is 1.1.5. Newer ones are still behind paywall.
You'll have to wait a while until 1.2.0 becomes public, or somebody shares it.

Narrador

Jan 5, 2020
Fun game, I really appreciate the puzzle or even the idea of the trials !
Continue like that ! ^^

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Decently priced... check
Actually convincing demo... check
Unlocked gallery from the start... check
Possibility to slow down the action... check
Interacting with us amicably on f95 instead of yelling at us... check
The "spiritual" continuation of the now abandoned "Shiro no Yakata" from Zell23... check

All right I'll give it a spin on patreon you devil.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Decently priced... check
Actually convincing demo... check
Unlocked gallery from the start... check
Possibility to slow down the action... check
Interacting with us amicably on f95 instead of yelling at us... check
The "spiritual" continuation of the now abandoned "Shiro no Yakata" from Zell23... check

All right I'll give it a spin on patreon you devil.
Wait, is Shiro no Yakata abandoned? I thought Zell is still working according to his survival reports

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Wait, is Shiro no Yakata abandoned? I thought Zell is still working according to his survival reports
He announced some times ago on his blog that he won't be touching this for a long, long time since it's a pet project and he his submerged by work.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes