Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
I wish I could provide you links from sites like MEGA, Pixeldrain or Gofile - I know they have much superior download speed. Unfortunately my account got banned cos one of my links got reported by the creator himself, therefore my own IP got hit with a copyright strike. I didn't wanna risk it happening again, and getting my account deleted and IP banned from downloading... so I had to find another site. This was the best one that's FREE... plus it doesn't limit how much people can download a day, unlike MEGA and PD... So even though it might not be as fast... at least we can download as many links as we want without the site limiting free users to 5GB a day or some shit like that~ hehe
Unless you have a better solution, or a much better site to upload and download from.... please share and let me know so that maybe I can find another way to help you out~ :giggle:
if you require an unlimited cloud storage, I can suggest telegram, while you need to have an account, it provides unlimited storage with no limit speed, while the premium offers you 4GB per file limit the free account is pretty generous too with 2GB per file limit

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote