• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
"I will destroy you."

Midorijima. Situated to the south of Japan, this beautiful island was once a place where people lived in harmony with nature. Then the Toue Corporation took over, driving off most of the island's residents and forcing those who would not leave to live in the shadow of Platinum Jail, a walled-off megaresort where the wealthy wallow in luxury. Aoba is a young man living with his grandmother in the Old Residential District, the last refuge of Midorijima's people. While his peers join gangs and fight for dominance of the streets or immerse themselves in the virtual reality game Rhyme, Aoba works part-time at a junk shop and hopes only that his peaceful life will last. But strange things are happening on Midorijima, and Aoba will soon have to fight... or lose everything that he holds dear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-08-22
Release Date: 2021-04-06
Original Title/Aliases: DMMd, DMMR, ドラマティカル マーダー, ドラマダ
Developer: Nitro+CHiRAL
Publisher: JAST USA/JAST BLUE
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10-20 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Size: 4.7 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
for the first time since ive joined this webside im happy i clicked even though my first reaction was "eww hell no". the reason this was my first reaction is that judging from the name i thought this was another one of these wierd yaoi vn where you either play as a detective hunting a psycho killer while at the same time falling in love with said killer or you play as the psycho killer falling in love with one of your victims. like seriously why are there so many yaoi vns with that kind of story?! whats wrong with yaoi authors?! anyway im happy its not because the art style looks amazing.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
for the first time since ive joined this webside im happy i clicked even though my first reaction was "eww hell no". the reason this was my first reaction is that judging from the name i thought this was another one of these wierd yaoi vn where you either play as a detective hunting a psycho killer while at the same time falling in love with said killer or you play as the psycho killer falling in love with one of your victims. like seriously why are there so many yaoi vns with that kind of story?! whats wrong with yaoi authors?! anyway im happy its not because the art style looks amazing.
where have you seen those kind of VN ? I've found only 2 or 3 in my life

oh and looking at the VNDB tags, this one have a lot of those "weird" stuff you don't like

Mar 19, 2018
people like edgy shit, especially young, horny teenagers. it happens a pretty solid amount with heterosexual stuff too (look at how popular yandere girls are lol)

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
Not my cup of tea, but it looks very well made. I did heard that the anime adaptation for this was godawful, though.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Tell me you played Dramatical Murder without playing Dramatical Murder.

There are female characters. Like Aoba's grandma who is a great character.

I'm still trying to figure out what changed in this one since I downloaded it before. Clear is just perfect and they always gotta make the black guy the worse option.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
It does seem really well-made. I'm sure some people here will enjoy it.
Oh, this is very well made. It's considered one of the best yaoi games. Us fujos love it because we're given so many options and Aoba isn't a stereotype bottom. He can handle his own rather well and has a personality so it works. Unfortunately, its why Minx is the worse character because he destroys Aoba's character like a stereotypical seme. We liked how before the route split that Aoba didn't take shit from Minx but that gets thrown out the window and we just "have to have a route where the asshole seme ruins the uke"when it was established before hand.

But the other four routes in the game is great.

And there's a lot of guro in this game if you pick the wrong options. Decapitation, blood-sadoism and bestiality are some of the bad endings that happen. You can't trust those damn twins.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Huh. Could've sworn this was already posted before...

Well, anyways. There's also "DRAMAtical Murder Re:connect", which provides some spicy epilogues for good/bad endings.

There's also"DRAMAtical Murder Re:code" the PSVita game, but I think its strictly a SFW version with a new route for that one dude that got hospitalized.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agony's Embrace
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote