• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vinniestar

Aug 7, 2020
Oh, this is very well made. It's considered one of the best yaoi games. Us fujos love it because we're given so many options and Aoba isn't a stereotype bottom. He can handle his own rather well and has a personality so it works. Unfortunately, its why Minx is the worse character because he destroys Aoba's character like a stereotypical seme. We liked how before the route split that Aoba didn't take shit from Minx but that gets thrown out the window and we just "have to have a route where the asshole seme ruins the uke"when it was established before hand.

But the other four routes in the game is great.

And there's a lot of guro in this game if you pick the wrong options. Decapitation, blood-sadoism and bestiality are some of the bad endings that happen. You can't trust those damn twins.
????????? Mink isn't the stereotypical seme though? Have you even played the game or are you just one of those people who just took the characters personality at face value instead of actually taking time to revaluate their actions. Mink isn't even the worse option. If your excuse is how violent he was in game then the same could be applied to Noiz because his actions towards Aoba was just as unforgivable and he didn't even apologize for it like Mink did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I remember going through this game in the distant past, but it's been long enough that I've literally forgotten everything about this game, save for the most vaguest of relatively large spoilers. But having seen this, I'll be keeping this in mind when I finally do touch this again because I know for sure that I'm gonna end up going down every route which would include Mink's, and having a more open mind in the present can definitely help better enjoyment and analysis.

Reactions: vinniestar

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Can I just play this without fiddling with the localization of Windows? I remember the old version needed switching it to Japan for the damn thing to work. :cautious:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Can I just play this without fiddling with the localization of Windows? I remember the old version needed switching it to Japan for the damn thing to work. :cautious:
You should be fine! It's an official english release, unlike the old fan-translated versions of the game, so that shouldn't be an issue at all.

Vladian

Oct 21, 2021
The file refuses to download completely on any server, when it gets to 97% it restarts.
Any ideas?

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
even though i like koujaku, i'm also conflicted with mink

look, i know that sounds bad, but hear me out.
minks route literally makes me awaken my dormant masochistic tendencies that i didn't even know i have

Gogoland777

Jul 20, 2023
????????? Mink isn't the stereotypical seme though? Have you even played the game or are you just one of those people who just took the characters personality at face value instead of actually taking time to revaluate their actions. Mink isn't even the worse option. If your excuse is how violent he was in game then the same could be applied to Noiz because his actions towards Aoba was just as unforgivable and he didn't even apologize for it like Mink did.

How is Noiz the worse option than Mink ? In their good routes, Noiz got a dub con blowjob scene and an icky BDSM scene (the latter can be avoided), but Mink got a scene taking advantage of a drunk Aoba and then scenes of him raping the shit out of Aoba till Desire finally has enough and scares the shit out of Mink. Like Mink legit doesn't have a single consensual scene till Re:Connect, how is he logically not the worse option ? Even when it comes to them beating Aoba, Aoba could at least hold his own against Noiz (and sometimes would even be the one to initiate the fight between the two of them by punching him first unprovoked, so Aoba wasn't just Noiz's victim), while he was completely helpless against Mink. Between the guys with a good route Mink is by far the one with the most violence (whether sexual or psyhical), I don't think this can be argued.

Reactions: FrutosRojos
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote