vinniestar

Aug 7, 2020
How is Noiz the worse option than Mink ? In their good routes, Noiz got a dub con blowjob scene and an icky BDSM scene (the latter can be avoided), but Mink got a scene taking advantage of a drunk Aoba and then scenes of him raping the shit out of Aoba till Desire finally has enough and scares the shit out of Mink. Like Mink legit doesn't have a single consensual scene till Re:Connect, how is he logically not the worse option ? Even when it comes to them beating Aoba, Aoba could at least hold his own against Noiz (and sometimes would even be the one to initiate the fight between the two of them by punching him first unprovoked, so Aoba wasn't just Noiz's victim), while he was completely helpless against Mink. Between the guys with a good route Mink is by far the one with the most violence (whether sexual or psyhical), I don't think this can be argued.
I never said Noiz is worse than Mink. I said Mink isn't even the worst one. The worst ones are Virus and Trip. Aoba could barely hold up against Noiz and we never even got to see if Aoba could take Mink in a fight since Mink always fought dirty. I even mentioned I don't condone Mink's actions. No one in the game were remotely good people. I don't even like Mink that much but this old ass debate that has been going on since the game came out where everyone just took Mink at face value but everyone else gets showered in praise just for putting Aoba on a pretty little throne is annoying. I already said my opinion on my earlier post and that's my stance on everything.

DamonOModesto

Feb 11, 2024
If it's exiting back to the main menu or glitching, It's not corrupted that's just how his route works. I recommend checking out a walkthrough and you'll see why it does that :)
wait what , i was following a guide ofc since i hate bad endings and i skipped the other character routes , does skipping a lot in any novel game corrupt or shut off my game since it happens to me a lot , while skipping in any game i find my self in my desktop lmao so i started to save a lot !

XmoonchildX

Jan 6, 2019
wait what , i was following a guide ofc since i hate bad endings and i skipped the other character routes , does skipping a lot in any novel game corrupt or shut off my game since it happens to me a lot , while skipping in any game i find my self in my desktop lmao so i started to save a lot !
That's weird I don't remember if it's supposed to exit out of the game. Is it doing that just for this game or other ones too?

DamonOModesto

Feb 11, 2024
That's weird I don't remember if it's supposed to exit out of the game. Is it doing that just for this game or other ones too?
Thank you , appreciate your help friend i found the answer in other web , i can't paste the link her since i'm afraid it may break the rules here !

XmoonchildX

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you , appreciate your help friend i found the answer in other web , i can't paste the link her since i'm afraid it may break the rules here !
That's great, I played this some time ago so I can't remember exactly how each route worked so I'm glad you found your answer :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote