Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I see the dev is using assets from the sims games to make this but if there is voices I really hope the language is not simlish if it is I wont give it a try?

Vaginald

Mar 31, 2021
guys anyone has solution to this error? i have bug fixes installed

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00straight.rpy", line 6140, in script
jump straight23beanokiss
ScriptError: could not find label 'straight23beanokiss'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00straight.rpy", line 6140, in script
jump straight23beanokiss
File "C:\Users\Vaginald\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-04-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Vaginald\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-04-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'straight23beanokiss'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life S1M01-0.4
Tue Jan 24 00:25:31 2023

Ghaly

Sep 6, 2020
?

While running game code:
File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 334, in script
jump s1m04lover01
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover01'.

Full traceback:
File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 334, in script
jump s1m04lover01
File "E:\private\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.4a-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "E:\private\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.4a-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover01'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M04 S1M04-0.5

Ghaly

Sep 6, 2020
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/days/Sunday.rpy", line 1467, in script
    jump s1m04kiss01
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04kiss01'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/days/Sunday.rpy", line 1467, in script
    jump s1m04kiss01
  File "E:\private\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.4a-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "E:\private\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.4a-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04kiss01'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1MXX S1MXX-0.3
Fri Feb 03 07:07:02 2023

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
With everything behind spoilers, when it isn't spoiling any part of the game, I didn't notice I have to download several other chapters before being able to play what I initially thought was the entire game.
Wasted download. Maybe all that info should be out in the open where people can see it more easily.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
For anyone trying to start or starting over again from the beginning, but all the Patreon posts with walkthroughs, changelogs, and bugfixes for this game are dead links. I've created a archive that includes official bugfixes, the original walkthrough files for S1M01 and S1M02, and the official walkthroughs I had downloaded back in 2020 for S1M03 and S1M04 (with some of my own additions to them) that seem to be no longer available anywhere. The walkthroughs may contain spoilers so be mindful before you look. Some of the earlier walkthroughs are in RTF format so open them in WordPad or Microsoft Word.

Unfortunately the installation instructions in the OP are woefully inadequate, here's my much easier method:
  1. Look at the spoiler at the bottom of the OP and open it up. Download the parts starting from the bottom to the top (Intro > S1M01 > Ivy's Christmas** > S1M02 > S1M03* > Past!* > S1M04 > S1MXX). Extract as per usual.
  2. Download my archive from this post which has everything setup in the correct folders (fixes, walkthroughs, and incest patch). Open the archive and extract the folder with the same name to the version you want to start playing and overwrite the files when prompted (if no prompt to overwrite, you did it wrong). The walkthroughs are in the main folder where the .exe is.
  3. You are now ready to play and can skip down to the next section. Continue reading for more info.
  4. The dev posted a compressed version of S1M01 that may have had more bugfixes beyond the ones listed in the OP. In the folder called S1M01 Alternate, I have included all the non image and movie files from that compressed release. I originally played with just the bugfixes from the OP and didn't have any issues, so use at your own risk.
  5. Before you start S1M04 you can try one of these unofficial bugfixes (Beware, I have not tested any of them): Check this post by Norman Knight, this post by flameshin, or this post by lionarslan (straight path). Only try one at a time and extract the original M04 files again before attempting another fix. They are all included in the archive in the folder S1M04 Unofficial Fixes. Use at your own risk!

Before you start playing:
  1. Do not use Filter Mode. Support was dropped in later versions and it will cause bugs.
  2. Before starting, understand the different main paths will substantially change the love interests and sex scenes available. This game has multiple trans (MtF) love interests and it would be really incomplete without them. If you aren't interested in MtF trans love interests then I cannot recommend playing this game. The paths are denoted by the first letter (A, B, S, G) in the walkthroughs after S1M02.
  3. Despite how much I love this game, multiple playthroughs would take dozens of hours (it's a very long game) and isn't an option for most people. So I'll write out my recommendations for a first playthrough (Keep in mind, I haven't played S1MXX or seen any endings), but I honestly have not played every path and will only give a general overview:
    • Alpha (A) - Recommended for the more traditional type of player (AKA most of F95). This seems to be by far the most "canon" path (if you could call any of them that) and has the most feminine love interests. Only once you reach S1M03 are there options for the MC to perform handjobs, oral, or be penetrated by a trans woman.
    • Bicurious (B) - Recommended for players who are interested in the MC being a top and bottom along with male on male content. This path is for players trying to see as much sexual content as possible in one playthrough. However, there is one instance where the MC is forced to pick a male love interest over a female one. So if you are looking to impregnate the most amount of females, play Alpha.
    • Gay (G) - Not advisable. There is a significant amount of male on male content, but the male love interests aren't nearly as fleshed out as the female ones. This path still allows MC to get with transwomen love interests, but overall not a good choice for a first playthrough.
    • Straight (S) - Can't recommend at all. I'm not sure why this option exists, players picking this route will miss out on the majority of sexual and romantic content. I'm not aware of any exclusive content for this path.
  4. For the incest patch the relationships are Female Roommate > Sister, Male Roommate > Brother, Jenny > Aunt, Scarlett > Mother. I would recommend playing with the patch since their relationships don't really work without it.
  5. With certain characters you can be good or bad. However, that doesn't preclude MC from going into incredibly dark content and these good/bad choices only affect the relationships, not MC's morals overall. If you are looking for MC to have a harem (and avoid bad ends) then stay on the love interests' good side.
  6. Play through each part in this order: Intro > S1M01 > Ivy's Christmas** > S1M02 > S1M03* > Past!* > S1M04 > S1MXX. Check the walkthroughs for your path after completing a part to see if you missed any scenes that you shouldn't have.
  7. I stopped my previous playthrough at S1M04 version 0.4 but, according to the official walkthrough, there aren't any more decisions after 0.3. I included stuff from the changelog in the M04 walkthrough to let you know what scenes you should be getting in case of bugs.

* Past! was developed concurrently with M02 and M03. I originally played Past! before M03 as that includes important story points like why the MC can't remember certain characters in M03. If you feel lost or confused playing M03, then play Past!.

** Ivy's Christmas came out shortly after S1M01 but wasn't publicly available until much later. Since its a special episode the chronology isn't relevant, but it makes sense to play it after M01 as it was originally released.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great Game. I Love Your Works. Especially Stories With Trans.
There Is One Problem. When I Open This Game Version S1MXX, I Can Not Find Word of New At Start Page. There Are Load and Thanks And Quit. But Not New. So I Can Not Play This Version Of This game.
Also Mega Link Of Compressed Version This Game Deleted.
Please Help Me, Dev
Thanks.

fddsffds

May 16, 2017
For anyone trying to start or starting over again from the beginning, but all the Patreon posts with walkthroughs, changelogs, and bugfixes for this game are dead links. I've created a All In One Fixes archive that includes official bugfixes, the original walkthrough files for S1M01 and S1M02, and the official walkthroughs I had downloaded back in 2020 for S1M03 and S1M04 (with some of my own additions to them) that seem to be no longer available anywhere. The walkthroughs may contain spoilers so be mindful before you look. Some of the earlier walkthroughs are in RTF format so open them in WordPad or Microsoft Word.

Unfortunately the installation instructions in the OP are woefully inadequate, here's my much easier method:
  1. Look at the spoiler at the bottom of the OP and open it up. Download the parts starting from the bottom to the top (Intro > S1M01 > Ivy's Christmas** > S1M02 > S1M03* > Past!* > S1M04 > S1MXX). Extract as per usual.
  2. Download my All In One Fixes archive from this post which has everything setup in the correct folders (fixes, walkthroughs, and incest patch). Open the archive and extract the folder with the same name to the version you want to start playing and overwrite the files when prompted (if no prompt to overwrite, you did it wrong). The walkthroughs are in the main folder where the .exe is.
  3. You are now ready to play and can skip down to the next section. Continue reading for more info.
  4. The dev posted a compressed version of S1M01 that may have had more bugfixes beyond the ones listed in the OP. In the folder called S1M01 Alternate, I have included all the non image and movie files from that compressed release. I originally played with just the bugfixes from the OP and didn't have any issues, so use at your own risk.
  5. Before you start S1M04 you can try one of these unofficial bugfixes (Beware, I have not tested any of them): Check this post by Norman Knight, this post by flameshin, or this post by lionarslan (straight path). Only try one at a time and extract the original M04 files again before attempting another fix. They are all included in the archive in the folder S1M04 Unofficial Fixes. Use at your own risk!

Before you start playing:
  1. Do not use Filter Mode. Support was dropped in later versions and it will cause bugs.
  2. Before starting, understand the different main paths will substantially change the love interests and sex scenes available. This game has multiple trans (MtF) love interests and it would be really incomplete without them. If you aren't interested in MtF trans love interests then I cannot recommend playing this game. The paths are denoted by the first letter (A, B, S, G) in the walkthroughs after S1M02.
  3. Despite how much I love this game, multiple playthroughs would take dozens of hours (it's a very long game) and isn't an option for most people. So I'll write out my recommendations for a first playthrough (Keep in mind, I haven't played S1MXX or seen any endings), but I honestly have not played every path and will only give a general overview:
    • Alpha (A) - Recommended for the more traditional type of player (AKA most of F95). This seems to be by far the most "canon" path (if you could call any of them that) and has the most feminine love interests. Only once you reach S1M03 are there options for the MC to perform handjobs, oral, or be penetrated by a trans woman.
    • Bicurious (B) - Recommended for players who are interested in the MC being a top and bottom along with male on male content. This path is for players trying to see as much sexual content as possible in one playthrough. However, there is one instance where the MC is forced to pick a male love interest over a female one. So if you are looking to impregnate the most amount of females, play Alpha.
    • Gay (G) - Not advisable. There is a significant amount of male on male content, but the male love interests aren't nearly as fleshed out as the female ones. This path still allows MC to get with transwomen love interests, but overall not a good choice for a first playthrough.
    • Straight (S) - Can't recommend at all. I'm not sure why this option exists, players picking this route will miss out on the majority of sexual and romantic content. I'm not aware of any exclusive content for this path.
  4. For the incest patch the relationships are Female Roommate > Sister, Male Roommate > Brother, Jenny > Aunt, Scarlett > Mother. I would recommend playing with the patch since their relationships don't really work without it.
  5. With certain characters you can be good or bad. However, that doesn't preclude MC from going into incredibly dark content and these good/bad choices only affect the relationships, not MC's morals overall. If you are looking for MC to have a harem (and avoid bad ends) then stay on the love interests' good side.
  6. Play through each part in this order: Intro > S1M01 > Ivy's Christmas** > S1M02 > S1M03* > Past!* > S1M04 > S1MXX. Check the walkthroughs for your path after completing a part to see if you missed any scenes that you shouldn't have.
  7. I stopped my previous playthrough at S1M04 version 0.4 but, according to the official walkthrough, there aren't any more decisions after 0.3. I included stuff from the changelog in the M04 walkthrough to let you know what scenes you should be getting in case of bugs.

* Past! was developed concurrently with M02 and M03. I originally played Past! before M03 as that includes important story points like why the MC can't remember certain characters in M03. If you feel lost or confused playing M03, then play Past!.

** Ivy's Christmas came out shortly after S1M01 but wasn't publicly available until much later. Since its a special episode the chronology isn't relevant, but it makes sense to play it after M01 as it was originally released.

All In One Fixes V1 Link 1,
tnx for all of the hard work!
do you by chance have the intro game? if so can you upload it somewhere so we can download it pls?
the op link is dead

Reactions: LewdLewy

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
tnx for all of the hard work!
do you by chance have the intro game? if so can you upload it somewhere so we can download it pls?
the op link is dead
The dev's website had a link still active for the PC version of the Intro. I've also uploaded it to . No idea what happened to the Mac version, but it looks like Mac support was dropped after the Intro anyways.

• Love
Reactions: fddsffds

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
So is there a workaround for Android or can you just start at s1mo2 without playing the previous two? Or I'll be home around the 6th, would it be simpler to just wait until then?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Please HELP...
No idea How to play S1MXX... It's Only Have Load Option and I Can not Find Play Button.
Please Somebody Help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please HELP...
No idea How to play S1MXX... It's Only Have Load Option and I Can not Find Play Button.
Please Somebody Help.
You have to play each one in order starting with the intro under the spoiler tag.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone understand why there link above if you have to download what's Below ???
The one above is the last one but the way the game is numbered it would have put it out of place, you must play from the start and then play each chapter in order to play it all.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes