• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 23, 2022
You win by virtue of my fatigue with this debate. Do me just this one favor: look up the last 100 comments and see how many of them are about: I cannot play this game, it won't let me. So, if your sales suffer, perhaps look at the marketing, rather than the product. I have no idea if this game is good or not because I cannot play it, and no one, yet, has told me which version I should install and play first. I like the tags... this game might be right up my alley, but... oh well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and no one, yet, has told me which version I should install and play first. I like the tags... this game might be right up my alley, but... oh well.
2 people have told you.

If 2 people telling you to play them in the order they are in the download section isn't clear enough nothing can help you.

I can't ....

Either you are trolling hard or the education system severely failed you, or you failed it, can't be sure which....

When they are clearly labelled as "INTRO" (that would mean introduction then), 01, 02, 03, 04 ........ Then someone asks "which order do they go in" ...... just fucking wut?

The intro even says "for beginners" in the title of it......

It must be trolling, nobody can be that dumb, surely.....

Zaklin69

Oct 3, 2020

Overview:
For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-27
Release Date: 2020-10-27
Developer: Five Against One - - -
Censored: No
Version: S1MXX 0.3
Language: English
Other Game: Drawing My Life - Ivy's Christmas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Patches: *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 99351 View attachment 99352 View attachment 99353 View attachment 99357 View attachment 99356 View attachment 99354 View attachment 99355
i dont see a start button in this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So how do I even start the game? I am on the first page but all it saids is "Load, Thanks, and Quit."
You must start with chapter 1 or what ever it is called and move on to 2 with a save from 1 and so on.
All the other chapters are under the spoiler.

Start with the bottom one called "Intro 0.4a for beginners".
Then I think its top to bottom for the rest.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
You must start with chapter 1 or what ever it is called and move on to 2 with a save from 1 and so on.
All the other chapters are under the spoiler.

Start with the bottom one called "Intro 0.4a for beginners".
Then I think its top to bottom for the rest.
So what you are telling me, even though I downloaded the game, I still have to download all of the other spoilers just to play it ? What am I suppose to do import everything?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So what you are telling me, even though I downloaded the game, I still have to download all of the other spoilers just to play it ? What am I suppose to do import everything?
Play each version/chapter to the end and use that save to move on to the next version/chapter.
You are trying to play the last version/chapter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
doesnt seem to be a start button so how to play?
You must start from the beginning and go through every chapter.
Only the first one has a start and all the rest works off your save game to continue.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
yeah, this game is borked. I had to do a ton of fixes to get it to work and then ended up reaching a point where nothing I could do would fix it.
ya i decided to go ahead and delete it haha seems best choice checked out your list of games and grabbed a few so now i got something to keep me going a bit lol

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
The game lets you define relationships at the start to unfuck the incest censorship but there's no clear indication what the characters are actually supposed to be in relation to the MC.
Can anybody tell me who's who?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
The game lets you define relationships at the start to unfuck the incest censorship but there's no clear indication what the characters are actually supposed to be in relation to the MC.
Can anybody tell me who's who?
Scarlet is the mom of the 2 guys (male and female). So maybe they are the nephews of the MC. Starts from here for define the relationships

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Downloaded the compressed version because Im on the mobile internet, tried running it, ran into the same problem as everyone else, checked on forums, discovered I need to download several additional files,s everal hundred MB each, deleted the game, gave up.

Who's bloody idea was it?

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Its fucked up game i donwloaded the game on android which is 1.7 Gb then i notice that i can't run it unless i played the intro and each chapter and the first chapter and the intro have no android apk and every apk is not less than 1 Gb, so goodbye.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes