Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
I initially liked this game, even though the images are different and the action scenes strange... the story is interesting and the plot has twists, besides there are elements of bdsm and ladymen. Maybe I would recommend to start with the Past part, and it really should have a walkthrough because I played part3 two times and noticed a different answer at a specific time changes a lot of things.
BUT ultimately I have to recommend that you don't even start playing it, as you'll be disappointed with the amount of missing images, errors and bugs. Even with the fixes, I couldn't get to the end of Part3 (the second time I played it), only managed to see the dialogues of the start of Part4 without images, and nothing of the end - Part5. Sorry...

Reactions: kshyk

dfiles761

Formerly 'Kira01234'
Dec 25, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1MXX v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can toggle the incest content by clicking the 1st I of the game title in the main menu.
use a save file after the start of day 20!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.10.2021 (v0.9)
Not installing

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not finished yet, but this is by far one of the buggiest "Completed" games I've every played. You will definitely need to know how to use the Console as well as fix basic script errors in order to finish this. At least on the path I'm playing.

Jan 14, 2019
I feel you. Every now and then, I think "maybe this time I'll get the full experience, maybe I messed up somthing last time" and every time I get reminded why I keep deleting it.

It might just be the Gay paths are considered secondary and therefore not fully coherent, but even ignoring the errors I have to click 'Ignore' on, the plot seems so disconnected. There is the whole alien plot line in addition to the assassin/spy plot line, in addition to the everyday stuff. Also, the characters change outfits so much is disorienting. Giovanni is the biggest perpetrator, I legit didnt recognize him on one appearance change.

My biggest complaint was how quick the supposedly straight cop went from "I dont feel comfortable taking our best friendship to an intiamte level" after a blowjob to "You know, a threesome with our other male friend would be pretty hot, lets do anal".

Reactions: cergyn

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I feel you. Every now and then, I think "maybe this time I'll get the full experience, maybe I messed up somthing last time" and every time I get reminded why I keep deleting it.

It might just be the Gay paths are considered secondary and therefore not fully coherent, but even ignoring the errors I have to click 'Ignore' on, the plot seems so disconnected. There is the whole alien plot line in addition to the assassin/spy plot line, in addition to the everyday stuff. Also, the characters change outfits so much is disorienting. Giovanni is the biggest perpetrator, I legit didnt recognize him on one appearance change.

My biggest complaint was how quick the supposedly straight cop went from "I dont feel comfortable taking our best friendship to an intiamte level" after a blowjob to "You know, a threesome with our other male friend would be pretty hot, lets do anal".
The story really jumps all over the place. It feels so buggy that I'm not sure if dev forgot to provide details or it just skipped a section due to a bug. The alien subplot was out of nowhere and just ruins shit for me, to be honest.

Thankfully, I'm able to fix the bugs and/or use console as I go, but damn, it's annoying.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Like I could have dealt with the spy OR the Aliens. Both of them kinda pop up out of nowhere and seem like disjointed fever dreams from the "normal" story.
So I just got to S1M04 and started getting all the broken images. I copied it over to S1M03 and everything started working. It seems the last two updates might just have some of the new content, minus the images.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I give up now. Shortly after I corrected the images by overwriting the S1M03 with S1M04, it tried to jump to day29. There is no day29 label. There are two other labels related to day29, but it's disjointed and one of them is gay path only. I've search through for a bit and cannot find where the scene after the scene with Alice where she tells you she's pregnant. Oh well. Onto the next game...

Reactions: MooningMonsoon
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes