Jan 14, 2019
I hadn't played this game for a while, and I was excited to play through the whole thing since its completed. While I can manage through the poor english, is the plot supposed to be so erratic. Like, I just started the first one [S1M01-04], and I'm constantly being bombarded by NPCs who act like I should already know them and have a background with.

I am playing through the gay route, so maybe it leaves out some plot relevant straight content?

Seven_Sinzz

Sep 18, 2019
Playing game for first time! Loving it but ran into this error and it wont let me ignore it and continue.
Its after u brok into biker gangs house and u go back next am and talk to beatrice she runs away and the the code pops up.
any fix for this?

Thanks
Seven

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00bicurious.rpy", line 7270, in script
    jump bi23beanokiss
ScriptError: could not find label 'bi23beanokiss'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/00bicurious.rpy", line 7270, in script
    jump bi23beanokiss
  File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\binary files\DrawingMyLife\DrawingMyLife-S1M0 1\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\binary files\DrawingMyLife\DrawingMyLife-S1M0 1\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bi23beanokiss'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life S1M01-0.4
Thu Aug 26 12:43:03 2021

carvalhozoo

Dec 16, 2020

Overview:
For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-27
Release Date: 2020-10-27
Developer: Five Against One - - -
Censored: No
Version: S1MXX 0.3
Language: English
Other Game: Drawing My Life - Ivy's Christmas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Patches: *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 99351 View attachment 99352 View attachment 99353 View attachment 99357 View attachment 99356 View attachment 99354 View attachment 99355
Where is the "Play"? Just appears "Load" to me

Reactions: jaegerking
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes