Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've had to delete it, it's nothing but errors.

I get mary pregnancy not defined despite getting her pregnant.

In 3 i'm getting Penny romance not defined despite going through the past and starting things with her.

I get Divinia not defined during the conversation with Ivy about lovers and i've done everything to keep Divinia as a lover.

Error after error after error.

This is the first time i've ever been legti angry at a game and how fucking backwards the system is. I want to smoke whatever the person who thought this method of doing things was a good idea is smoking.

So, the intro works fine, 1 works fine, 2 works fine and the past works fine .... then we get to 3.

First is the import save that doesn't import saves. I have saves from all the previous parts yet this import save doesn't seem to know how to do it's job and can't find any of the saves to import.

That's fine, loading game lets me load from my last save from 2 .... which in itself is odd because a lot of what i'm missing comes from The Past not 2 yet doesn't read those saves but hey ho.....

It starts off okay then we get to Mary who's pregnancy somehow hasn't been defined yet happened just not here so error 1. Dav isn't defined, Penny isn't defined, Scarlet isn't defined. Using save editor didn't work because those variables don't exist at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duhvidian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
4th one I get the error can't find label s1m04lover01

There is no option to ignore so that's as much as 4 as i can play, it's during the brother/sister threesome so not far in.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The 4th part has a lot of errors I had to spend over 2 hours finding ways to make it work, I finally made it to the end of the game but in its current state its almost unplayable.

The developer has a good story and interesting characters and the parts 1,2,3 and xx work almost without problems (with exceptions) but the part 4 its unplayable without correcting parts of the script.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The 4th part has a lot of errors I had to spend over 2 hours finding ways to make it work, I finally made it to the end of the game but in its current state its almost unplayable.

The developer has a good story and interesting characters and the parts 1,2,3 and xx work almost without problems (with exceptions) but the part 4 its unplayable without correcting parts of the script.
Yeah, I don't have the ren'py know how to fix it so it's going to remain unfinished which is a shame.

I loved it up to now but it's just too messy, I don't even know how any dev could release something in that state and take any pride in it.

That part is just a complete mess.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah, I don't have the ren'py know how to fix it so it's going to remain unfinished which is a shame.

I loved it up to now but it's just too messy, I don't even know how any dev could release something in that state and take any pride in it.

That part is just a complete mess.
if you want i can give you the files i modified to play the 4t part, i managed to play to the end of the 4th part and just started the last one (S1MXX) wich has a lot of content including the endings that are finished.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if you want i can give you the files i modified to play the 4t part, i managed to play to the end of the 4th part and just started the last one (S1MXX) wich has a lot of content including the endings that are finished.
That would be amazing, if you don't mind.

smexosmexy

Jul 27, 2018
How you start playing this game on android? First part has no link for it, 2nd and 3rd does.. then "past" has also no android port and final part is for android again?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1MXX v0.8.

How you start playing this game on android? First part has no link for it, 2nd and 3rd does.. then "past" has also no android port and final part is for android again?
all is here, just search this thread for the part you want (posted by me).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes