Allmytee

Apr 19, 2021
What this game lacks in polish it makes up for with story. After downloading lionarslan's modified game folder for M04, and making a few tweaks myself, I managed to make it all the way through to MXX. However, it's extremely disappointing that most of the endings simply don't exists currently and it appears the dev has left this project behind. Modifying the game files to make all ending choices available, there are 37 potential endings with only 8 actually in game. You can get the game's narrative ending, but most love interests have no conclusion.

Reactions: jackoffonher

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
What this game lacks in polish it makes up for with story. After downloading lionarslan's modified game folder for M04, and making a few tweaks myself, I managed to make it all the way through to MXX. However, it's extremely disappointing that most of the endings simply don't exists currently and it appears the dev has left this project behind. Modifying the game files to make all ending choices available, there are 37 potential endings with only 8 actually in game. You can get the game's narrative ending, but most love interests have no conclusion.
That's not exactly fair. Forefinger has been updating the game frequently. Both this game and his other game (Homeless). Every month there's an update. But the f95 releases are lagging behind the actual latest release.

With that being said, he seems to have missed this last update. He usually updates at the end of the month, but there was no update last month. It's a little worrisome since he's always been on time, and he hasn't responded to my question on Discord (also something he's good at doing). But I'll be sticking around until at least the end of the month before I start thinking the games have been abandoned.

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
is there walkthrough for S1M03 and for S1M04??, also part 4 is soooo full of bugs, you cant play it

Last edited:

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
Has anyone managed to load their save from M03 to M04?
I think I know what the issue is. End.rpy says call screen achiev6 but there is no achiev6 in achievment.rpy. Just guessing.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Ok so i managed to play all the other part except this one (S1MXx) cuz i got a bloody error that i can’t bypass hate when u are so close to finish something then shit happens and blow up everything :mad:

Last edited:

throwawayman777

Feb 25, 2019
I got to S1M03 and even though I chose all the peace options with Scarlett in the previous month, MC is being an asshole towards her. Is this a bug or my fault or just inconsistency? Also, is there a walkthrough for 3rd and 4th months?

EDIT
Started the month from the beginning and made choices as prompted. Issue fixed.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, i didn't even know this was completed. Like if i hadn't look through some files i would've never got a chance to play this again, atleast at this time. It's been several months since i played or maybe even closing in on a year. I don't recall this ever showing up in the updated games section. I probably just missed it.

Since, i forgot a lot of the plot I'll just play through it all in order. Well i won't play, The Past, first because i don't remember much so it's better for me to get back into the series first. I'm really excited to see how this ends with all the stuff that happened. Last time i played we got brutally beaten by those agents while coming out looking like an Agent who goes by 47.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes