Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I guess saves in s1m04 alpha path can't be moved? Can anyone tell how much content will be lost if I start a new game in this part?
I had a lot of problems in this part. when you start a new game, unfortunately you will miss some, even important content..
When I started from the beginning in this part. The women weren't pregnant then, for example.

Best to change True/False variations with important choices in the file ''Sunday''. (game> days> sunday)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

AP Ray

Feb 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/days/Tuesday.rpy", line 823, in script
jump s1m04lover02
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover02'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/days/Tuesday.rpy", line 823, in script
jump s1m04lover02
File "F:\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc(compressed)\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc(compressed)\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover02'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M04 S1M04-0.5
Mon Dec 07 18:08:12 2020

anybody have a fix for this

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
To the developer and everyone who thinks of making a game/vn using Sims when it comes to the graphics aspect, a couple examples of what the sims and the environment could look like with proper modding and post-processing:

As you can see here, you can add depth of field, blur, adjust contrast, sharpness. All this is done with program called Reshade (link below).

09-money-milk-reshade.jpg

Sims with a lot of cc added to them:

w-867h-650-3115701.jpg

w-867h-650-3126624.jpg

w-867h-650-3195108.jpg

w-867h-650-3186477.jpg

w-867h-650-3161237.jpg

w-867h-650-3208438.jpg

w-867h-650-3200881.jpg

Source:

Download , it's a post-processing injector that can improve graphics quality drastically, given proper adjustments and customizations. This may looks like a guide, but what the hell i would love to help some people here for similar future endeavours. Anyway, the key is to use A LOT of CC, especially skin overlays, clothes, hairstyle and makeup. As you can see, atleast in the face area makes the sim extremely attractive and sexy.

Last edited:

SlmKRDGN

May 11, 2018
Hi, can anybody help me?
in S01M2 day 10 how can Kiss female roommate, i dont make it and always says i miss something

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Sm104 is giving me this error pls help

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 334, in script
    jump s1m04lover01
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 334, in script
    jump s1m04lover01
  File "D:\Games\Eroge\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\Eroge\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover01'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M04 S1M04-0.5
Sat Jan 23 07:44:34 2021

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Any advice when to squeeze in "Ivy's Christmas Special"?
I don't remember well because I haven't played for a long time, but there are probably no spoilers from the main game in this part. Only MC's relationship with Ivy.
So play whenever you want. But I would play the main game first. (at least endind with Ivy) :D

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Gay, swinging, futa & Sissificaton avoidable ??
You can choose one of 4 sexuality paths for MC, one of them is "straight". Another is "alpha (= straight + active with trans)", so yes, trans sex is avoidable.
"Sissification" is not for MC.
I guess swinging is also avoidable, because pretty much every NPC sex is optional.
Have only played Intro/S1M01/S1M02 so far.
DILF = Dad I'd like to fuck, male version of MILF. Haven't reached that point in the story yet.

Reactions: Qmil679 and Paapi

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This game needs a [rape] tag. I reported a missing tag, so far unsuccessfully. Near the end of S1M02 Lyn rapes Derik. Didn't like that at all. I worked on getting her out of her shell and building up some love points and then she's a rapist. Made me pause playing for a few days. The Lyn character died for me at that point. Even worse, MC could have opted joining in the rape. WTF? That's completely against his character so far.

I've decided to give it another chance and - after having finished Intro/S1M01&S1M02 - I started Past! a few minutes ago. Is this a kinetic episode? So far I couldn't make a single choice.

Also: Does anybody know why the dev Forefinger did - apparently - leave f95 ~1 year ago? Last seen Feb 22, 2020. Does he have a Discord?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game needs a [rape] tag. I reported a missing tag, so far unsuccessfully. Near the end of S1M02 Lyn rapes Derik. Didn't like that at all. I worked on getting her out of her shell and building up some love points and then she's a rapist. Made me pause playing for a few days. The Lyn character died for me at that point. Even worse, MC could have opted joining in the rape. WTF? That's completely against his character so far.

I've decided to give it another chance and - after having finished Intro/S1M01&S1M02 - I started Past! a few minutes ago. Is this a kinetic episode? So far I couldn't make a single choice.

Also: Does anybody know why the dev Forefinger did - apparently - leave f95 ~1 year ago? Last seen Feb 22, 2020. Does he have a Discord?
I don't remember if there will be choices in ''!Past''.
At the beginning of the game you only choose what you want and what you don't want in the game (swinging etc.)

But get ready for an ''emotional rollercoaster''.

There will be a moment in ''!Past'' where I got very pissed off at certain person (You can too if you fall in love with this person, just like me). I don't want to spoil it, so I won't write who I mean.
But you'll guess when you get further in the game. :D
I will say one thing: don't give up.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't remember if there will be choices in ''!Past''.
(...)
I will say one thing: don't give up.
Well... Thanks, I guess, but [kinetic] is one of the tags that go to my ignore list 100% of the time. I read for a living, I want interaction when I spend my time with games.

Also in S1M02 the story which I liked in Intro&S1M01 took a couple of turns which make me doubt this story is any longer for me.
If you're interested:
1) The rape.
2) The whole vigilante "imprison him and force sissify him" bullshit.
3) Suddenly there was talk of an accident, coma, and memory loss, the oldest trope in the book.
4) MC suddenly turns out to having a violent criminal past.

Despite all these 4 being "nono" points for me I was willing to give it another try, because there simply are almost no adult games with a bisexual male MC, so I'm starved for content. But when it now also turns even more kinetic than before - and after a quick search for "kinetic" that seems to be the case - I don't see how I can get some entertainment out of it any more. I want to be aroused, not forced to constantly overlook stuff that dampens my mood.

I'll take another break now and sleep on it, but right now I'm not very hopeful. :cry:

edit: typo

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes