Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Weird. I'm on Bad Friend path and Mary is probably pregnant. And I'm playing in S1M03 and Mary comes in with Freddie and says they're getting married again. I thought Mary would only be with MC and not come back to him.. Eh, whatever.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Luziferez
I see that you know the game, so I will ask you.

I finished S1M03 and I cannot load save (in S1M04) from S1M03. In S1M04, when I start from the beginning, there are no choices as it was in S1M03. And now that I started a ''new game'', I don't know how MC has relations with everyone. In S1M03, for example, I chose Davinia as a girlfriend (soul mate).
I can see in the game files that on day 2 there is a scene with Davinia and Ivy (?) And I didn't have it, I don't know why. Perhaps starting all over again doesn't let you have everything.
And I don't know whether all the women who were pregnant previously, are still pregnant now.

Is there any way to import the save from S1M03 to S1M04?
I can see there is an 'import' option but when I click on it I have nothing.

I would be grateful for help. ;)

I fell in love with this game, it hooked me a lot, but I can't keep playing because of errors and not loaded save from the previous part of the game.. It hurts me because I really want to keep playing.

In addition, error pops up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rasta12349

Jan 26, 2019
Can anyone help me?How do i get all the scenes with female roomate i only saw like 2 out of 6 or 7 in all the episodes,pls help me?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can't import my save from S1M03. Anyone know how to import?

If not, maybe someone would rescue me and have a save at the beginning of S1M04 with the choices from the previous part:

Alpha MC, bad friend, who is with every woman and trans, could be alpha plus. Trans on, every woman are pregnant (which are possible)
Relationship type with Ivy and Lyn: Love. Davinia chosen as a girlfriend (soul mates) and peace relationship with Scarlett.

I love the game so much, but I can't keep playing because I can't import the save. And when I start from the beginning in S1M04, there aren't many decisions made and additionally there is a game bug which makes me unable to continue playing.

Would anyone have such a save game? I would be very grateful. :confused:

Reactions: jackoffonher

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can't import my save from S1M03. Anyone know how to import?

If not, maybe someone would rescue me and have a save at the beginning of S1M04 with the choices from the previous part:

Alpha MC, bad friend, who is with every woman and trans, could be alpha plus. Trans on, every woman are pregnant (which are possible)
Relationship type with Ivy and Lyn: Love. Davinia chosen as a girlfriend (soul mates) and peace relationship with Scarlett.

I love the game so much, but I can't keep playing because I can't import the save. And when I start from the beginning in S1M04, there aren't many decisions made and additionally there is a game bug which makes me unable to continue playing.

Would anyone have such a save game? I would be very grateful. :confused:
again, plus is broken. if you want that content-you need to go bi plus.....if you can stomach it.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
To those who was stuck at S1M04 (i.e. majority of players). I was stuck too, cannot import my save from S1M03 and new game always ends in error. So I took all I know about RenPy engine (not very much TBH) and look in code. Forefinger made an epic story but it seems he is a lousy coder and never playtest his game. So I added in first day a bunch of variables to new game be really a continue I wish, corrected some mistakes in coding and even few mistypes in English. Now I am able to play the game till the endings in S1MXX. I decided to share my corrections of dev's work with you.
In attached file there's corrected files. Unpack it and place contents of "game" folder in archive to "game" folder in "S1M04-0.5" folder on your device, overwrite everything. It is wise to backup your current files in game folder in case you won't satisfied with my corrections.
It needs to be said, I played only one path, Straight and don't even saw others. I suppose, there's bunch of errors there too, but I didn't check it. In the Straight path I'm not interested in Scarlett (never wanted to be motherfucker) and interested in every other woman. So bad friend and pregnancy all the way.
Those who want to play with the different set of variables, almost all of them in the beginning of file "Sunday.rpy". Alien and MC's sister's names too, you can change it as you wish.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Weird. I'm on Bad Friend path and Mary is probably pregnant. And I'm playing in S1M03 and Mary comes in with Freddie and says they're getting married again. I thought Mary would only be with MC and not come back to him.. Eh, whatever.
There's explanation for it in game and it doesn't matter if Mary pregnant or not. She wants to have a baby with MC and she doesn't care if MC will marry her or not, she still wants a baby. MC won't marry Mary in any playthrough, that's certain. So Mary (pregnant or not) decided for herself to get his husband back, her children need father after all. And yes, if Mary is pregnant, MC will know it, she's together with her husband though.

Is there any way to import the save from S1M03 to S1M04?
On my side I see an error when I try to import (white letters on a white background so can't read it), I gave up on this and made some changes in rpy files. You can use what I posted earlier, just changes you see fit in Sunday. rpy.
Beside variables from S1M03 there's gamebreaking error in s.rpy (MC's sister in "chars" folder), in ifs chain the first if is without else. You can copy-paste variables in Sunday.rpy with some changes and use my s.rpy for your game.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's explanation for it in game and it doesn't matter if Mary pregnant or not. She wants to have a baby with MC and she doesn't care if MC will marry her or not, she still wants a baby. MC won't marry Mary in any playthrough, that's certain. So Mary (pregnant or not) decided for herself to get his husband back, her children need father after all. And yes, if Mary is pregnant, MC will know it, she's together with her husband though.

On my side I see an error when I try to import (white letters on a white background so can't read it), I gave up on this and made some changes in rpy files. You can use what I posted earlier, just changes you see fit in Sunday. rpy.
Beside variables from S1M03 there's gamebreaking error in s.rpy (MC's sister in "chars" folder), in ifs chain the first if is without else. You can copy-paste variables in Sunday.rpy with some changes and use my s.rpy for your game.
I'll see if I can do something .. because I would like to play alpha plus somehow, and be with every woman, and I see that you did not choose Scarlett, which hurts me because I love her. I do not know about these .rpy and I am afraid that I will break something, but I will try to change some things.

/Edit: Ok, got it. Changes true / false easy. I hope I won't have any bugs in the game.. like on Thursday after 3some with brother and sister. After that, I couldn't continue the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll see if I can do something .. because I would like to play alpha plus somehow, and be with every woman, and I see that you did not choose Scarlett, which hurts me because I love her. I do not know about these .rpy and I am afraid that I will break something, but I will try to change some things.

/Edit: Ok, got it. Changes true / false easy. I hope I won't have any bugs in the game.. like on Thursday after 3some with brother and sister. After that, I couldn't continue the game.
You think you can fix alpha plus?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017

Scarlett romance turn on/off with one variable - Sca2stage. Rpy files I personally edit with Total commander file editor. Someone said that these files can be edited with Notepad+. Never used it so I can say nothing here. If you edit only variables in the beginning of Sunday.rpy, you have really low chance to break something in the game. Just remember that any variable begin with $, then space and variable itself. And if you have any doubt you can save original file anywhere before changing as a backup copy.
To change names is easy too. You just type the name you like between ' ' - that's all. You can rename not only those I give names in Sunday.rpy but any other characters. I just found in rpy file how their name written in the dialog and you can see what I did next. I do not rename pervert brother of MC but you can find his name variable in the code or in the chars folder and do what I did with MC's sister.
Though I cannot say for sure that you won't encounter any other errors in the code, I didn't check gay paths.
After the scene with the robot (kiss or not) at the end of day10, I get this error. Is there any way to fix it?
Yes, there is. Open in text editor file Tuesday.rpy, find string 823 and delete function that leads to non existing jump. I suppose it's on MC'brother path, there's something like
if loadable (some-file-that-not-in-the-game-folder)
jump somewhere
else
jump s1m04lover02
You need to find correct jump, delete if funtion as a whole and type 'jump correct-jump' (without quotes)

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Scarlett romance turn on/off with one variable - Sca2stage. Rpy files I personally edit with Total commander file editor. Someone said that these files can be edited with Notepad+. Never used it so I can say nothing here. If you edit only variables in the beginning of Sunday.rpy, you have really low chance to break something in the game. Just remember that any variable begin with $, then space and variable itself. And if you have any doubt you can save original file anywhere before changing as a backup copy.
To change names is easy too. You just type the name you like between ' ' - that's all. You can rename not only those I give names in Sunday.rpy but any other characters. I just found in rpy file how their name written in the dialog and you can see what I did next. I do not rename pervert brother of MC but you can find his name variable in the code or in the chars folder and do what I did with MC's sister.
Though I cannot say for sure that you won't encounter any other errors in the code, I didn't check gay paths.
I managed to get to day 10 now I have another problem..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know how to fix it?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes