• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well that is a sad reality of Trans woman in our society although some have it easy, many still have it hard :cry: and Ivy's story is pretty much an example to that..
Unfortunately. :confused:

MC meets his mother in this game? And he can have some kind of relationship with her already? I don't know what her name is, I would even check it myself if I knew.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Unfortunately. :confused:

MC meets his mother in this game? And he can have some kind of relationship with her already? I don't know what her name is, I would even check it myself if I knew.
Yes u will meet her, i am trying to not spoil for u just play :)

Jul 1, 2017
So I just started the first episode S1M01, I put in the bloodlines patch, but not sure what it does? I have to define the relationships but I have no context for it. Who is who to the MC?

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IF EA GAMES EVER FIND OUT HE IS DOING THIS THERE GOING TO BE LEGAL TROUBLE FOR THEM AS IT IS AGINST THEIR CONTRACT USEAGE RULES

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Forefinger
Could you mention somewhere that this is not a game but only an extension and that it is impossible to play it without downloading the game first.
If, by the way, you had the idea to put a link to the main game...

I have a very bad connection and I just lost hours downloading this to realize that there is no "new game" button (I'm not the only one).

How can a new player guess that it's not a whole game ?
Even in the "installation" spoiler it's not mentionned...

perles75

May 16, 2020
I must say that this is really confusing and clunky. You download the main file and of course people expect a start button, or at least some clear instructions on what to do in the first post. Instead in the installations instructions there's just written "download and click the exe file". Very bad, terribly unclear and unhelpful.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
S1MXX is the endings only version of game, u cant start a the game here u have to play all the way from start from Intro, S1M01 to M04 (yes its a pretty big game), and then load the save in M04 to get endings, currently three endings is added iirc and there are like many more planned with Harem ending too, u can find details here
I was starting to think that's what it was, I've been playing through the games. Almost done with S1M02. I simply started up S1MXX to see if it was working properly.

With that being said, it would be EXTREMELY helpful if the mods or someone can add instructions to the first post. Something that explains S1MXX is only an ending update, and you need a completed save file from S1M04 to play the endings. It's too important of a detail to not include in the front page.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question. I want to play in the right order for parts of the game. I know that I have to play the intro upwards (I mean parts of the game in "spoiler"). I wonder, however, whether I should play "past" in the order in which it is attached in the spoiler? that is after S1M03. or does it not matter when I play "past"?

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
This game is an incoherent mess. First off I can live with the MC relation to other characters being all over the place, but when you get locked out of characters because they're tied to choices made WEEKS before.. that is just trash. I don't know why devs do this! It's not rational to make future actions contingent on choices only YOU (the dev) can know. Having to hit certain combinations of obscure responses is just stupid unless they are in the same dialogue interaction and not hours of gameplay apart. ffs drink drink drink talk drink drink talk = NOTHING. "I missed something"? No, I didn't. You missed making it clear to the player what the choices will actually MEAN 20 days later.

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
Ok so I just played through all chapters (gave up half way through ep 4) and here's my honest opinion. The coding is atrocious... episode 3 has error after error. Episode 1 & 2 had some errors but not as bad as episode 3. Character relations/ friendships are poorly planned and feel like no thought was put in to how any of them know each other. It's NOT a terrible game and could be a GOOD game if the dev spent more time fixing errors and combining their previous episodes into one playable game rather than making new buggy episodic (& mostly unplayable) content. You can NOT load the save from ep3 into ep 4 which really means the game is dead at that point. I played ep4 anyway and got an error before the end of the first day so I quit. It's a buggy mess, the "story" is scattered and there has to be no planning going in to it at all... just "content" for content's sake.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Are the bugs from previous versions fixed? The changelog doesn't mention any. Those exceptions skipped a lot of the content.

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
Unplayble mess. Somehow managed throught part 1 and 2 just to discover that part 3 and 4 broken beyond repair.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes