• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Drawing My Life [S1M04 v0.5] [Five Against One] - Original size 3.64GB
Compressed Android (688MB): MEGA
Compressed Windows/Linux (659MB): MEGA
Compressed MAC (672MB):
MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
This port was compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
Does this version contain all other previous contents like M1, M2 , M3 etc?!

Thanks in advance

Reactions: max27

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I must admit that I liked this game very much. I started playing yesterday. I like Alice, ''female friend'', Jenna, Ivy is cute too. :love:
The only thing that pisses me off with Jenna is she won't let us finish. Still when she cum she stops and go.
It's a bit sad that MC doesn't want to find a girlfriend, but wants friends with benefits. So do some women.. It bothers me, but this MC is what he is. But overall I like his personality.

Last edited:

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
And I am not been able to finish a single m1 m2 m3 m4 always says error when 60-70% game done

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know what Beatrice did for her boyfriend/ex boyfriend? In the conversation I have that she doesn't want to tell us. I'm curious about it.

I have one more question. Will a ''female friend'' (a girl who lives with MC) she ever stop dating Alejandro and start being with an MC? because right now I'm playing the second part of the game and she still seeing him. And I don't like that.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Anyone know what Beatrice did for her boyfriend/ex boyfriend? In the conversation I have that she doesn't want to tell us. I'm curious about it.

I have one more question. Will a ''female friend'' (a girl who lives with MC) she ever stop dating Alejandro and start being with an MC? because right now I'm playing the second part of the game and she still seeing him. And I don't like that.
Beatrice helps them steal/Vandalise something i guess, u just have to play the game it will all be revealed ;)
I believe thats your sister(female roommate), and yes u dont have to worry about him just continue playing MC is the only alpha you'll see, there are 4 paths for alejandro that u can choose down the lane..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC theres only one swinging scene but its with a new girl and in the end that girl will also end up with u only if u play ur cards right ;) , also this is the new link of the dev and he has Walkthroughs tab but not uploaded yet which i suppose will be uploaded so if u are stuck it would be helpful, there are some in this thread spread out if u can search for it.
For me the game ends exactly where it ended the last update?!?
I don't think S1MXX v0.3 is actually an update. I saw it on the dev's website some time ago. I downloaded it, but there was nothing there. You could load save files from other episodes, but it only shows text, no pictures. I wonder if it's some kind of template people can use.
Same issue. No start button.
how do i start the game there is only Load in the game option
S1MXX is the endings only version of game, u cant start a the game here u have to play all the way from start from Intro, S1M01 to M04 (yes its a pretty big game), and then load the save in M04 to get endings, currently three endings is added iirc and there are like many more planned with Harem ending too, u can find details here

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Beatrice helps them steal/Vandalise something i guess, u just have to play the game it will all be revealed ;)
I believe thats your sister(female roommate), and yes u dont have to worry about him just continue playing MC is the only alpha you'll see, there are 4 paths for alejandro that u can choose down the lane..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC theres only one swinging scene but its with a new girl and in the end that girl will also end up with u only if u play ur cards right ;) , also this is the new link of the dev and he has Walkthroughs tab but not uploaded yet which i suppose will be uploaded so if u are stuck it would be helpful, there are some in this thread spread out if u can search for it.

S1MXX is the endings only version of game, u cant start a the game here u have to play all the way from start from Intro, S1M01 to M04 (yes its a pretty big game), and then load the save in M04 to get endings, currently three endings is added iirc and there are like many more planned with Harem ending too, u can find details here
I see ''female friend'' (I don't know her name) spends a couple nights with this man.. was she doing something with him before she starts being with MC?

I haven't met the mother of MC yet, what's her name? and are there already scenes with her?

There are a few things that I don't like a bit in this game. Ivy is beautiful, until I knew her/his past story, I liked her/him very much. Now it disgusted me that he was prostituting with old men in the past, and with others.
Aunt Jenna go to swingers clubs, so she probably plays with others, not just with MC. Unless.. I misunderstood the dialogues.

I think I have to approach this game a bit with a distance. I like this game, but some situations bother me. :p

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I see ''female friend'' (I don't know her name) spends a couple nights with this man.. was she doing something with him before she starts being with MC?

I haven't met the mother of MC yet, what's her name? and are there already scenes with her?

There are a few things that I don't like a bit in this game. Ivy is beautiful, until I knew her/his past story, I liked her/him very much. Now it disgusted me that he was prostituting with old men in the past, and with others.
Aunt Jenna go to swingers clubs, so she probably plays with others, not just with MC. Unless.. I misunderstood the dialogues.

I think I have to approach this game a bit with a distance. I like this game, but some situations bother me. :p
Well, everyone has a past, and iirc u have a choice to hear Ivy's past(u can skip it) and if u cant sympathise with her then idk if u liked her from the start, imo Ivy's a sweetheart and what i can tell u is after MC enters their life, there'll be no one else and if u are that bothered about the "female friend" she doesnt do anything with him and just wanted to make MC jealous, and MC will be her first kiss and first time ;) as i said everything will be cleared down the road and Jenna is a little complex u have to play past and continue present story to understand her fully.. and for what its worth it is a Harem game in the end :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, everyone has a past, and iirc u have a choice to hear Ivy's past(u can skip it) and if u cant sympathise with her then idk if u liked her from the start, imo Ivy's a sweetheart and what i can tell u is after MC enters their life, there'll be no one else and if u are that bothered about the "female friend" she doesnt do anything with him and just wanted to make MC jealous, and MC will be her first kiss and first time ;) as i said everything will be cleared down the road and Jenna is a little complex u have to play past and continue present story to understand her fully.. and for what its worth it is a Harem game in the end :)
I like Ivy, I know she's a sweetheart. But this story of her past simply shocked me, I didn't expect it. :D

As for Jenna, I like her. But I also understand why she never gives the MC to finish. When she cum, she runs from the MC. But as you write, maybe I will understand more when I get to know MC's past and hers.

bibell101

May 12, 2020
Forefinger
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 334, in script
jump s1m04lover01
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 334, in script
jump s1m04lover01
File "C:\Users\abeyd\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9260.36400\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\abeyd\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9260.36400\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover01'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M04 S1M04-0.5
Thu Oct 29 11:08:33 2020

Reactions: jackoffonher
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes